• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL - What is the value of the most valuable slab you ever owned?

What is the value of the most valuable slab you ever owned?  

438 members have voted

1. 1. What is the value of the most valuable slab you ever owned?

43 posts in this topic

how can anybody check off 500K - 1 million when no comics has ever sold for that much? or have they...

what about Chuck's copy of All-American #16 ?

maybe, but it never definitely sold. And the owner is not a Board poster anyway... that we know. is he?

I'm still paying my most expensive book off!

Who knew "Captain America and the Campbell Soup Kids" CGC 9.8 would cost so much. If only we could have seen it coming.

I don't think you understand how much I love Campbell soup. I'm shocked as to how little you know of my obsession with that soup!

Wow, I just realized how pathetic my best I have had or have is. :P The most expensive comic book I had was a Marvel Captain America 110 8.0 which I sold for $75, and my Avengers 32 9.0 which probably also goes for about $75. Yep I still don't have or had a $100 slabbed comic yet. :sorry:

Wow, I just realized how pathetic my best I have had or have is. :P The most expensive comic book I had was a Marvel Captain America 110 8.0 which I sold for $75, and my Avengers 32 9.0 which probably also goes for about $75. Yep I still don't have or had a $100 slabbed comic yet. :sorry:

And you know what? That's okay. Just gives you a collecting goal to stick to as a few of these fine forum members figures out what issues they have for sale over time. You have to start somewhere, right?

SM1112.jpg[/img]

My highest valued book, which I wouldn't sell for less than $350 (and thats only if Im destitute :P )