• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow- Awesome GA Supes and Action lots on ebay

13 posts in this topic

Just going through ebay this morning and saw these unbelievable auctions goining on by sylent tiger.(is he a boardie?) When do you ever see a lot of 20 early Supes for sale? I see Supes #24 sticking out of that pile! I wonder if this guy knows what he has.

Supes 20-43

73 Actions starting at #40

20 Supes starting at #44

I think I've only seen something like this by the New England guys.

Yeah, that was Leroy with the slabbed Actions. He hasn't posted them yet, but a few of us are waiting by our computers, drumming our fingers, and patiently explaining to our wives that these books don't show up in this condition very often!

:cool:

My first impression of this seller is he just acquired an original owner collection from an estate. He probably has no idea how rare it is to get that many Gold Supes all at one time. That is an awesome looking collection of books, wish I lived close by to get a personal look at the books.

My first impression of this seller is he just acquired an original owner collection from an estate. He probably has no idea how rare it is to get that many Gold Supes all at one time. That is an awesome looking collection of books, wish I lived close by to get a personal look at the books.

Leroy`s been around for years (20+ ) and is a board member too----

Leroy`s been around for years (20+ ) and is a board member too----

You guys are talking about two different collections. Leroy isn't offering the books linked to above. Leroy will be listing a bunch of slabbed Actions and Supes in a week or two.