• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 'Toon TumblerR exclusive

26 posts in this topic

OK, since NYCC has finally let the cat out of the bag, I can finally share this here. For the fourth consecutive year, we'll be releasing an exclusive 'Toon TumblerR at NYCC. This year's glass features Wolverine (by Jim Lee, who just happens to be a guest of honor at the show, so get the sharpie's ready). The glass is gorgeous, so I'm pretty psyched about it, especially since it's a bit different than our usual fare.

I'm even more excited about the show. Each NYCC has been better than the last, and it's probably the easiest show to meet up with so many board members (there's probably more in SD, but you can go the whole week without seeing someone there). As always, board members should stop by, say hi, show me your loot, and feel free to leave anything you want behind the booth if you need a drop-off spot.

See you there.

72705.jpg.4ef8c82bf6faac513ccf971d74c4927b.jpg

With this glass and all of the other supercool new Toon Tumblers from the past 6 months or so I'm going to have to bring a big fat extra roll of twenties to NYCC.

New Toon Tumblers :cloud9:

With this glass and all of the other supercool new Toon Tumblers from the past 6 months or so I'm going to have to bring a big fat extra roll of twenties to NYCC.

New Toon Tumblers :cloud9:

Thanks for the compliments--glad everyone likes it.

And I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the show. Barring snow storms, it should be a blast.

Hey Guys,

Sorry I missed that question. Unfortunately, no. However, I can guarantee you that there are several dealers who have been stocking up in preparation for the show. You should find everything you want there.

Thanks for asking.

Paul