• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine & The X-Men

24 posts in this topic

Just watched this newly released toon and it was great! One of the best toons I've seen (especially from Marvel) in a long time! If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend watching especially if you are a big Wolverine/X-Men fan!! (thumbs u

Just one question tho...I dont get why the producers have to portray Bobby (Ice Man) as a teenager in the movie/toons when they were ALL teenagers when the Prof first assembled them! :makepoint:

So who else has been watching? This past weeks was great (I love how they did the Blob, bout time he was in a cartoon!) And the prior week saw a Hulk/Wolvie/Weindigo battle! This is definately the best new cartoon out there!!

So who else has been watching? This past weeks was great (I love how they did the Blob, bout time he was in a cartoon!) And the prior week saw a Hulk/Wolvie/Weindigo battle! This is definately the best new cartoon out there!!

(shrug)

I catch this on Sunday mornings on... Teletoon, I think.

It's okay. I'm not sure I like it as much as X-MenTAS in the 90s (that seemed somewhat truer to the comic and less Wolvie-centric). That said, I do like it.

My favorite toon right now is definitely Spectacular Spider-Man. It's really enjoyable week-week and pulls quite a bit from Spidey 60s - 80s continuity. (They did the black costume thing too quick just like Hollywood does, but it's still good.)

Can't say I'm in love with Brave and the Bold, though.

-Rob-

Watched the one with the Hulk and.. it sucked. But I was never a fan of the other X-men cartoons and plus being a Hulk fan, I knew they would screw it up. Just my 2 cents but I'm sure it's pretty good for the X-men and Wolverine fans out there.

Watched the one with the Hulk and.. it sucked. But I was never a fan of the other X-men cartoons and plus being a Hulk fan, I knew they would screw it up. Just my 2 cents but I'm sure it's pretty good for the X-men and Wolverine fans out there.

I thought it was pretty good. (shrug)

How does it compare to X-Men: Evolution? My son can't get enough of that series. While we were in Petsmart today, he kept taking his sunglasses every few seconds. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "My name is Scott, Daddy! Kablam!" :roflmao: