• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,382 posts in this topic

I say add them to the exisiting set since there are already a number of 2nd and 3rd prints for various books on there. If the set was only 1st prtins then I'd see the point. But as it stands, I say just add it to the set. My 2c

I say add them to the exisiting set since there are already a number of 2nd and 3rd prints for various books on there. If the set was only 1st prtins then I'd see the point. But as it stands, I say just add it to the set. My 2c

+1

+1

the 2007 reprint actually was given away with the 2007 video game at GameStop.

"Video Game Edition"

normal comic size

6th print "deluxe edition" is a TPB - FYI to anyone

The 6th print is squarebound, but it only reprints the first issue and adds in some extra content like an introduction by Harlan Ellison, a press release about the TMNT, and some conceptual sketches. It doesn't collect any other issues, so it's not quite a TPB, but at 64 pages, it is pretty large.

I thought a TPB was just a general term for what it is, not what it consists of.

TPB's collect multiple issues from either a single title based on straight chronology (say X-Men #1-10), a story arc from multiple issues within a single title (say stories from X-Men #1-5, 7, 8 and 9), or a story arc that spreads across multiple issues of multiple titles (say stories from X-Men #1-5 and Avengers #1-5).

If it only contains an expanded version of a single issue, it wouldn't be classified as a TPB.

Looks like someone is selling the complete Vol.1 Collection on ebay! ;)

CS http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4340933#Post4340933

Looks good! It seems that you were very thorough in collecting the whole set. Very nice! You may or may not have it, but since it's not obvious, I'll ask. Do you have the 2nd print of the Raphael one-shot? It's the only 2nd print I can think of that's not listed by name in the listing.

Looks like someone is selling the complete Vol.1 Collection on ebay! ;)

CS http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4340933#Post4340933

Looks good! It seems that you were very thorough in collecting the whole set. Very nice! You may or may not have it, but since it's not obvious, I'll ask. Do you have the 2nd print of the Raphael one-shot? It's the only 2nd print I can think of that's not listed by name in the listing.

Yes it is there. If you look at the photo in auction that shows the #4 misprint, you will see the Raph 2nd print backside to the left.

Every possible book is there except #1 video game reprint and #3 NYCC.

I know not all of you frequent the OA forum, so I wanted to post a link to this thread. Kevin gifted me the OA for the cover of Gobbledygook #2

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4344424#Post4344424

:applause: (thumbs u (worship):o That's all I got to say!

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is truly awesome!!!!!!