• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
24 24

8,377 posts in this topic

I was fortunate enough to pick up one of the HC signed TMNT 1 special editions (out of 500) on a ridiculously cheap BIN last week. I'll have to post a picture tonight.

When I got it into my hands, it reminded me that I really need to replace my TMNT 1 first print. :ohnoez:

Peter Palmer: Your collection is amazing!

HOT! (worship)

I thought mine was a steal when I picked it up for over twice that here on the boards. One ended in open auction a few days ago at over 5x that. Lucky guy!

Peter Palmer: Your collection is amazing!

:blush: Thank you very much!

In a few weeks, I should have my latest submission back and the set will look much more full than it does now. I'm giddy with anticipation. :ohnoez:

To my knowledge, the only guy from Mirage still making regular appearances is Michael Dooney. Lawson, Lavigne, Talbot, Berger, and Brown to my knowledge didn't do any shows in 2010. :(

:(

We missed Dooney, Lawson, and Berger PLUS a brief Laird appearance at the Paint and Pixel Festival in Northampton, MA this past weekend.

Edited by PeasOfCrap

That's too bad! I'm not sure if Berger keeps a blog and Lawson hasn't posted in quite some time, at least since his "I'm done" entry (pretty self-explanatory).

I do follow Dooney and Laird, although admittedly I've fallen a bit behind so if they posted that they'd be appearing, I missed it. :(

Wow, awesome grab on that HC for $20!

Like Peter said, that book sold in auction for over 5x that just a few days ago. I think the time before that I saw it go for over $200!

Wow, awesome grab on that HC for $20!

Like Peter said, that book sold in auction for over 5x that just a few days ago. I think the time before that I saw it go for over $200!

There's still one available....

For $2000.

:eyeroll:

Hello! Newbie here. I was a huge TMNT fan back in the days of the independent comic explosion of the 80's. Reading through parts of this thread has brought back some great memories, so I dug out some of my old TMNT stuff, and if you guys don't mind, I will share some scans.

10ni98w.jpg[/img]

Back

2uojvb8.jpg[/img]

elcfpd.jpg[/img]

Back

zisjva.jpg[/img]

zl51tz.jpg[/img]

eqvamq.jpg[/img]

182br5.jpg[/img]

30iw2gx.jpg[/img]

Here are a few of my early works of Eastman & Laird:

vo0ghx.jpg[/img]

2ppn3wo.jpg[/img]

29powts.jpg[/img]

9u836t.jpg[/img]

Thanks to DJB for helping me upgrade from my 9.4. This is the fourth printing of TMNT #1...the first one that was the standard comic size.

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles01-4thPrint.jpg

Hello! Newbie here. I was a huge TMNT fan back in the days of the independent comic explosion of the 80's. Reading through parts of this thread has brought back some great memories, so I dug out some of my old TMNT stuff, and if you guys don't mind, I will share some scans.

:applause:

Never seen most of those scans before

Sorry about the doubt post. Sideshow announced their Shredder. Discuss!

SSshredder-1.jpg

This looks great! I looked up the others as well and I think they are all good looking but they are too big and too expensive. If they were about 60% smaller and made of plastic but had the same level of detail I would be more interested.