• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Quick question: did David LLoyd do the cover art for any issues of Warrior Mag? I'm trying to find something to get him to sign.

Thanks.

Hope this helps

David Lloyd

Thanks for the link (thumbs u. Weird though, because it gives David LLoyd a cover credit for Warrior # 11, but according to Dez Skinn who is selling a NM copy on ebay, the cover was by Gary Leach. Confused.com (shrug)

hm That is confusing but I suppose Dez Skinn would be in the know (shrug)

Yep, exactly what I thought, oh well, I'll think of something. Cheers.

Well my comic software collectorz also says David Lloyd as the cover artist, and it is a V cover, so I am gonna say Dez is just mistaken on this one hm

Ps. Its a great cover - I remember it when it first came out :luhv:

Anyone doing one of those report thingys for the London show? (shrug)

will take a camera for pics of booths, hot girls and the night out and maybe add a few words, but no one really reads them if there is semi naked women

:rulez:

What goes on at a con, stays at the con!!!

If the wife finds out that it is frequented by scantily clad women (Thank the baby Jesus for Cosplay) my prospects for attending 2013 would be significantly diminished.

Quick question: did David LLoyd do the cover art for any issues of Warrior Mag? I'm trying to find something to get him to sign.

Thanks.

Hope this helps

David Lloyd

Thanks for the link (thumbs u. Weird though, because it gives David LLoyd a cover credit for Warrior # 11, but according to Dez Skinn who is selling a NM copy on ebay, the cover was by Gary Leach. Confused.com (shrug)

hm That is confusing but I suppose Dez Skinn would be in the know (shrug)

Yep, exactly what I thought, oh well, I'll think of something. Cheers.

Well my comic software collectorz also says David Lloyd as the cover artist, and it is a V cover, so I am gonna say Dez is just mistaken on this one hm

Ps. Its a great cover - I remember it when it first came out :luhv:

Thanks for the info (thumbs u

Anyone doing one of those report thingys for the London show? (shrug)

I might give it a try. I'll be taking my camera.

I will take pics, but not of scantily clad women, If my Mrs saw them, she would give me a swift kick in the knackers. :eek:

I'll take the pics of the scantily clad women then, and if they're lucky, back at my hotel room too (:

I will take pics, but not of scantily clad women, If my Mrs saw them, she would give me a swift kick in the knackers. :eek:

I'll take the pics of the scantily clad women then, and if they're lucky, back at my hotel room too (:

:headbang:

I'd stick my neck out and say if Bane manages to entice a scantily clad female back to his digs it would be a first on this board and he'd be seen as the con's ^^

Edited by PulpCultureComics

I'd stick my neck out and say if Bane manages to entice a scantily clad female back to his digs it would be a first on this board and he'd be seen as the con's ^^

Plus it would take up his entire comic budget for the weekend, I hear those Canary Wharf hookers run into money :gossip:

Plus it would take up his entire comic budget for the weekend, I hear those Canary Wharf hookers run into money :gossip:

been doing your homework then lol