• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Seinfeld's Superman collection?

43 posts in this topic

He may have been the one who afforded that Action 7 in a recent Heritage Auction.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

He may have been the one who afforded that Action 7 in a recent Heritage Auction.

He wasn't the buyer of that book.

I bet he can afford whatever he wants.

Doesn't matter if the "best" copy isn't for sale :)

That's what I was thinking. I know Action1Kid has some awesome stuff- costumes and other stuff too. And then there's the Dentist copy of Action 1 and whatever else he has.

That said, I'd still trade my collection for Seinfeld's probably lol

-Rob-

I also read somewhere that he truly believes he is the #1 superman fan in the world

Did he name his son Kal-el and marry into the Elvis Presley family?

I don't think so then....

I also read somewhere that he truly believes he is the #1 superman fan in the world

Did he name his son Kal-el and marry into the Elvis Presley family?

I don't think so then....

a friend of mine (also a comic fan) has a little daughter called kara. because of supergirl :-)

He may be the most well-known Superman fan out there, but I've never heard of any major Supes books being bought by him (correct me if I'm wrong, guys). And I'd assume he'd be happy to waive privacy regarding this as such purchases would be a badge of pride.

In answer to the OP's other question:- no, he's never posted here. Be rilly kule if he did, tho'. (:

But here is the thing to remember. Yes he is able to afford whatever he wants, but that does not mean he can get whatever he wants. He could offer the dentist 20 million for his copy and the dentist still has the right to turn him down flat.

But here is the thing to remember. Yes he is able to afford whatever he wants, but that does not mean he can get whatever he wants. He could offer the dentist 20 million for his copy and the dentist still has the right to turn him down flat.

Then again, he might find a copy that isn't quite as nice, but has no restoration...