• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

METAMORPHO it hot !!!!!!!! (on comiclink)

15 posts in this topic

I think you should start a new thread for every crazy price realized in every Comiclink auction from now on. Oh wait, you're already doing that.

I think you should start a new thread for every crazy price realized in every Comiclink auction from now on. Oh wait, you're already doing that.

this was the 2nd (and last) one (thumbs u

I thought it was a marvel phenomenon, but it looks like a few DC's also went nuts (but not many)

Could we first make threads speculating on what each book might sell for, and to whom?

:wishluck:

It's one thing when marvels go for stupid money.

But Metamorpho ???

GPA reports a 9.4 sold in 2008 for $449.

This one went for $1701

So much for my potential bid.

RAD687E6200912_101630.jpg

You need to correct this thread title. Should read SAPHIRE STAGG is hot!!!!!! Everyone knows that nobody likes Metamorpho...only explanation for the sales price...

I sold my 9.6 with Heritage a few years back--only fetched 1000. :sorry:

It's funny how people that sold high grade silver a few years ago really regret it now.

I wonder if sellers will feel the same way 3 years from now? Are today's seller's that are getting nosebleed prices for 9.4 to 9.8 silver going to wish they had held onto their books another few years? Or will they be glad they sold out now?

Could we first make threads speculating on what each book might sell for, and to whom?

:wishluck:

That would be two separate threads. Go for it!

Did it get a high price because it's Metamorpho zzz or because it's a Brave and Bold :banana: ?

Personally, I'm putting together a B&B run so I'd be interested in a copy. But if it was solely a Metamorpho book, I'd pass faster than a cheerleader encountering the chess team.