• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Recent pics of your kids, family, self...

884 posts in this topic

So I finally got around to getting a copy of this book. You see, some of my comics are in the book, and I'm mentioned in the 'Thank You' seciton. So I can finally say my name was in a book about Archie! lol:cloud9::whee:

5713770977_8ce564e154_z.jpg

I seen that! Awesome! (thumbs u

Awesome!! :applause:

My mom has a digitial camera and took some pics of me and my husband w/ my brother..they look awful they are grainy and have weird "spots" on the pictures (like blue spots) and lines..what could be the cause of that is it something on the camera's lens or something wrong with the camera???

weird I have tried to manipulate it with the pic program to make it sharper but it doesn't seem to work any hints??

'had some folks asking about the new avatar

and this was that best pic of the recent Disney World trip we took...

112234.jpg

Out cold,they look so cute when they are sleeping. :cloud9:

Me and the GF at a friends birthday party this pass weekend..

meandmal.jpg

Good for you Chris. :applause:

thanks buddy! ..things are going very well these days... (thumbs u

Me and the GF at a friends birthday party this pass weekend..

meandmal.jpg

Good for you Chris. :applause:

thanks buddy! ..things are going very well these days... (thumbs u

How's your little girl doing. :foryou:

My mom has a digitial camera and took some pics of me and my husband w/ my brother..they look awful they are grainy and have weird "spots" on the pictures (like blue spots) and lines..what could be the cause of that is it something on the camera's lens or something wrong with the camera???

weird I have tried to manipulate it with the pic program to make it sharper but it doesn't seem to work any hints??

Was she trying to take picture with a large light source in background?

She'll be 3 in July so ive been getting ready for her party lol...still need to come out to cali one of these days buddy

Gear up for SDCC one of these years,would love to see ya' (thumbs u

So I finally got around to getting a copy of this book. You see, some of my comics are in the book, and I'm mentioned in the 'Thank You' seciton. So I can finally say my name was in a book about Archie! lol:cloud9::whee:

5713770977_8ce564e154_z.jpg

I seen that! Awesome! (thumbs u

I bought this book on impulse during one of the sales my LCS had. Which comics inside are yours? :)