• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Recent pics of your kids, family, self...

884 posts in this topic

I remember my first High School Goal....didn't get to take too many penalty shots as defense.

I can relate. From an early age I got pegged as a stay at home type. As I got into high school I developed a wicked one timer playing the right side and was able to contribute a somewhat that way but primarily if it wasn't playing physical, blocking shots and taking roughing penalties I wasn't apt to find my name on the score sheets much. I did have the opportunity to take a shootout once. I came in with decent speed, made absolutely no move whatsoever and buried it in the goalie's chest. doh! That was the last time I got participate in a shootout. In my defense (no pun intended) I was much better than i'm letting on but I have no delusions, I was never going to be Orr or Coffey.

Great pics there of the fam...

and I thought being a Dolphin fan was hard when I lived in upstate NY.

man these times are rough!

I'll always be a Marino fan though.

(thumbs u

Thanks! My jersey is Marino and I was a huge Marino fan. Went to all the games. The fins have sucked since he retired. :(

They sucked while he was playing too lol:baiting:

Great pics though. (thumbs u

Hey we did go to the Superbowl with Marino...but we didn't win :sorry:

Thanks!

Here's a recent pic of me with Kevin LaBrie, the lead singer for Dream Theater.

Awesome band, great bunch of guys, very humble...you'd never know they are rock stars by talking with them.

No, no comic books in the picture.

15DreamTheaterKevinLaBrieBrian.jpg

This was back in October for my son's confirmation (picture in the back is from 2009) My daughter is turning 14, oldest son is 20 and my youngest will be 17 at the end of the month. Believe it or not my wife and I are 3 months apart and she is older!!

FamilyPicture.jpg