• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Recent pics of your kids, family, self...

884 posts in this topic

deer1.jpg

This looks like a house out of Tales from the Darkside :fear:

This was back in October for my son's confirmation (picture in the back is from 2009) My daughter is turning 14, oldest son is 20 and my youngest will be 17 at the end of the month. Believe it or not my wife and I are 3 months apart and she is older!!

great photo Doc...

I must be really getting old because your boys don't look a day older than your daughter's age.

I do this when I go to bars now I say to myself "there is no way that kid is 21".

:shy:

Me and the lady in San Francisco. We went to a meet and greet with the composer of almost all of the Final Fantasy games, and many other games, Nobuo Uematsu.

My nerdiness extends much further than comic books.

IMG_2778.jpg

Me and the lady in San Francisco. We went to a meet and greet with the composer of almost all of the Final Fantasy games, and many other games, Nobuo Uematsu.

My nerdiness extends much further than comic books.

IMG_2778.jpg

That's really funny. I was at a convention earlier this month, and I saw Nobu around 4-5 times. Finally I screamed at him in Japanese "LET'S TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER!" He thought I was really funny, but I was also drunk.

6671169621_4b0656b2d7_z.jpg

Yes, I am wearing a My Little Pony unicorn hat.