• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Recent pics of your kids, family, self...

884 posts in this topic

How a father could embarrass his son by placing that ridiculous jersey on his back is crazy to me. :baiting:

You are truly heartless. If you want, I can overnight a Giants jersey and stop the torture. Although, with a 1-7 record things are finally looking up.

Tom Brady is a Doosh!!

I've been on that ship before. It's mammoth.

Yep, it was a big cruise ship. My wife now wants to go on the allure of the seas which is even bigger. Maybe next year. We are spending a week in NYC for Christmas this family vacation.

How a father could embarrass his son by placing that ridiculous jersey on his back is crazy to me. :baiting:

You are truly heartless. If you want, I can overnight a Giants jersey and stop the torture. Although, with a 1-7 record things are finally looking up.

Tom Brady is a Doosh!!

Have you shown your family your sig?

Tom Brady is a Doosh!!

lol We are hardcore Fins fans. Even with the losses...I'm still a fan.

Nice win over the Pats this week. Next week I do hope they beat the Jets though.

Tom Brady is a Doosh!!

My beard already knows where I stand, and my daughter is too young to be mortified. My son is still a fetus, so by Feb. 22 I'll remove my Burt.

Tom Brady is a Doosh!!

My beard already knows where I stand, and my daughter is too young to be mortified. My son is still a fetus, so by Feb. 22 I'll remove my Burt.

It's going to be a long winter. :P

Tom Brady is a Doosh!!

It's going to be a long winter. :P

:lol:

Great pics there of the fam...

and I thought being a Dolphin fan was hard when I lived in upstate NY.

man these times are rough!

I'll always be a Marino fan though.

(thumbs u

Thanks! My jersey is Marino and I was a huge Marino fan. Went to all the games. The fins have sucked since he retired. :(

Great pics there of the fam...

and I thought being a Dolphin fan was hard when I lived in upstate NY.

man these times are rough!

I'll always be a Marino fan though.

(thumbs u

Thanks! My jersey is Marino and I was a huge Marino fan. Went to all the games. The fins have sucked since he retired. :(

They sucked while he was playing too lol:baiting:

Great pics though. (thumbs u