• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pucker Up Post Your Favorite Romance Cover

38 posts in this topic

Nothing says "romance" like a good cat fight:

RomanticHearts9-1.jpg

That's one of my favourites too! I wish I had one though.

:(

Here's a scan of one I do have featuring a very pleasantly titted femme fatale rendered by Neal Adams:

DarkMansionofForbiddenLove2.jpg

:luhv:

:

YR197.jpg

Has the greatest story in the Bronze Age. The cover story - she's clearly, obviously, a lesbian, until the very last page, when suddenly she sees the light and gets with a boy.

GirlsRomances144.jpg

Thought that was you. Laid off.

scan0006.jpg

I know enough about the 1950's to understand that when the husband comes home from work in his suit, briefcase, and wacky hat, his wife should be greeting him at the door in full makeup and evening attire ready to devote all of her attention to his every need. And that's AFTER she's spent the day doing all of the dishes, vacuuming and laundry so that she won't have to run those noisy machines and ruin his peace and quiet after a long day at the office. Instead, there she lounges with her back to the door chatting on the phone with her old boyfriends just like today's modern Facebook housewives! Yeesh...what's next, is this guy going to have to cook his own pot roast for dinner?

scan0006.jpg

I know enough about the 1950's to understand that when the husband comes home from work in his suit, briefcase, and wacky hat, his wife should be greeting him at the door in full makeup and evening attire ready to devote all of her attention to his every need. And that's AFTER she's spent the day doing all of the dishes, vacuuming and laundry so that she won't have to run those noisy machines and ruin his peace and quiet after a long day at the office. Instead, there she lounges with her back to the door chatting on the phone with her old boyfriends just like today's modern Facebook housewives! Yeesh...what's next, is this guy going to have to cook his own pot roast for dinner?

The nerve of that harlot!!! :mad: