• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBOJO 33 DISCUSSION Thread WARNING! ROBOJO inside!

422 posts in this topic

i just found that here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150757824198&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_2124wt_1163

and man the copy looks very fantastic i dont follow the hole story with this seller but he has a great feedback but i will trust my boardies and dont bit on that one (there is a guarantee included by him so im really confused about the bad storys about him) ...i just will follow this auction

Are you kidding me,don't understand the bad stories? Then buy from a criminal,just remember one thing.We told you so. doh!

buy it and submit it. Let us know how it works out.

do what I did: pester him enough about who he is, who his ebay alter egos are, what his reputation is...and have HIM ban YOU. Then you'll be assured of never ever having any contact with him...

hm Not a bad idea! Will I still see his auctions?

i just found that here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150757824198&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_2124wt_1163

and man the copy looks very fantastic i dont follow the hole story with this seller but he has a great feedback but i will trust my boardies and dont bit on that one (there is a guarantee included by him so im really confused about the bad storys about him) ...i just will follow this auction

Are you kidding me,don't understand the bad stories? Then buy from a criminal,just remember one thing.We told you so. doh!

buy it and submit it. Let us know how it works out.

do what I did: pester him enough about who he is, who his ebay alter egos are, what his reputation is...and have HIM ban YOU. Then you'll be assured of never ever having any contact with him...

hm Not a bad idea! Will I still see his auctions?

yes - just can't bid on or communicate with him, which sucks b/c I'm a royal PITA and was giving him the business every auction. BLOCKED! (shrug)