• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBOJO 33 DISCUSSION Thread WARNING! ROBOJO inside!

422 posts in this topic

and why the hell did it take so long for him to get banned?

Dena was on Facebook.

and why the hell did it take so long for him to get banned?

The best person to worsen Robo/Danny's reputation is himself. The mods wanted him to dig his hole deeper than it already was. Think he did a good job of it too.

excavatorintrouble.jpg

Im off to shop for groceries, enough time spent in this thread. And a final (worship) (worship) to the grinder. I still want to see that back cover :roflmao:

DRX

Hello Mr. ComicKing aka Robojo33 the seller with the most famous NM+ raw marvel silver age collection on ebay.

I have also asked you several times before on these forums. What is your real name again? and legit mailing address?

Why do you have a feedback on ebay that states- Seller cracks slabs of lower grade books then resells advertised at a higher grade? Apparently you are famous for something else besides restoration.

How do you keep getting all of these "gems"? Some collectors look for lifetimes to uncover the amount of stuff you got. And you dont even have a comic shop.....just and "office" that is "rented" from an identity you are accused of being.

I sincerely feel bad for the soul that pays 7-8K for that asm 2 and then subs it for it only to recieve and 8.5/8.0

The underbidder took it on second chance for $377, loved it, sent it for grading, and it came back 9.4 Blue.

What' the going rate thi month on an AS #37 9.4? About $2000?

Its funny. Comic-keys would also state how he sold a book to another seller after it was returned and when that seller sent it in to CGC it came back in a blue label or in high grade or both. He would never actually give us the buyers details so we could verify this. Would YOU care to give us the buyers details so that we can contact him to tell us how much he REALLy loved the book.

I refuse to believe there isnt some way of alerting Ebay to his criminal past and have him banned. Ebay has to be at least somewhat concerned about stuff like this...

he makes feeBay $$$ by paying his listing and final fees from his sales, why would they ban him? after all he offers a full refund. he's just hoping to scam new $$$ into the market and hope to buy more from him off feeBay and private sales. that's his modus operandi.

I refuse to believe there isnt some way of alerting Ebay to his criminal past and have him banned. Ebay has to be at least somewhat concerned about stuff like this...

Why would you be banned if you were a criminal in the past? Especially is you paid your debt to society already.

He should be banned for what he id doing now but there is no real evidence what he is doing is illegal.... Although I really would have loved to have heard his explanation for the CGC notes.

Why would you be banned if you were a criminal in the past? Especially is you paid your debt to society already.

He should be banned for what he id doing now but there is no real evidence what he is doing is illegal.... Although I really would have loved to have heard his explanation for the CGC notes.

Well, what I meant was considering his criminal past, perhaps they should look at his current activites a little more closely...

One thing jumped out at me when reading his replies..

Everything I buy raw gets listed raw.

Everything I buy slabbed gets listed slabbed.

No exceptions.

Because my raw books, in general, are not bought slabbed. Should I make something up when I offer books that have never been slabbed to my knowledge?

"No exceptions" and "in general" are not the same thing.

And then he clearly admits that he cracks slabs:

I call it taking two NM books that were for some mysterius reason horribly undergraded, one of which was graded 9.2 the first time by CGC out of the holders and offering them for waht they are.

:screwy: Guy is making it up as he goes along.