• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBOJO 33 DISCUSSION Thread WARNING! ROBOJO inside!

422 posts in this topic

yeah, there are a lot of questions I wish he had got to. But laughed my off at the ban
like always though, he wont ever get to the answers to "those" questions...

In fact, towards the end....he was probably praying for mods to ban him before he had to answer to the graders notes. As if he was going to anyways :insane:

yeah, there are a lot of questions I wish he had got to. But laughed my off at the ban

In fact, towards the end....he was probably praying for mods to ban him before he had to answer to the graders notes. As if he was going to anyways :insane:

I suspect he hits the notify mods button when the questions get too tough.

I suspect he hits the notify mods button when the questions get too tough.

:signfunny:

Good thread, I enjoyed reading it on a quiet Sunday afternoon with some beers...now time for football. The only thing that puzzles me is that scan of the ASM #44 CGC 8.0....is that for real? No one except Robojo ever mentioned it and it is sad looking......

Good thread, I enjoyed reading it on a quiet Sunday afternoon with some beers...now time for football. The only thing that puzzles me is that scan of the ASM #44 CGC 8.0....is that for real? No one except Robojo ever mentioned it and it is sad looking......

I found that one hard to believe too.

So pretty much you guys are saying that chances are this ASM #2 is restored? Would probably be a good idea to email some of his winners and see if they got burned, especially the winner of this auction.

I have yet to read up on this guy, will get around to it later.

They're implying alot of things, but the chances that this AS 2 will be returned with a purple label are so negligible that I would be willing to pull the listing now and we can set up a wager as to the Blue or purple labeled outcome of this comic.

It would be quite easy to set up. I trust Mark Zaid, as you ll do. I do not know him, but I know who he is.

If they can cover a $5000 wager, I'll give three to one odds, my $15,000 against your combined $5000 that the #2, or any other comic I am offering as unrestored, will return from CGC with a blue label.

You could ask Mr. Zaid if he'd submit the #2, which I would send to him, I'll also send him a $15,000 wire which he can hold, and you all can pool your $5,000 and send your end of the wager to him to hold as well. Then he'll submit the comic, I'll pay for express grading and cover all his expenses for postage as well, and when the comic is returned to him, he'll either send my $15,000 to the pool of bettors or send me the book back and your $5,000. Meaning you each get $4.00 back for every $1 you wagered! If this comic is restored, this should be a very easy score for all pool bettors.

My money is firmly behind my restoration detection ability and committment to full disclosure. Do we have a wager?

Perry, I realize that your ComicKing username has been banned as a shill but I know you still read these threads.

I am perfectly willing to serve as a go-between on any transaction, prospective or past, regarding which you are challenged about.

You indicate that you know of me but do not know me. That we can easily remedy and I would be happy to do so. As you know, I am also originally from Long Island and I can be there on any given day you desire. Let's meet and discuss comics.

I can be reached at EsquireComics@aol.com or at (202) 498-0011.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. (thumbs u

So pretty much you guys are saying that chances are this ASM #2 is restored? Would probably be a good idea to email some of his winners and see if they got burned, especially the winner of this auction.

They're implying alot of things, but the chances that this AS 2 will be returned with a purple label are so negligible that I would be willing to pull the listing now and we can set up a wager as to the Blue or purple labeled outcome of this comic.

It would be quite easy to set up. I trust Mark Zaid, as you ll do. I do not know him, but I know who he is.

If they can cover a $5000 wager, I'll give three to one odds, my $15,000 against your combined $5000 that the #2, or any other comic I am offering as unrestored, will return from CGC with a blue label.

You could ask Mr. Zaid if he'd submit the #2, which I would send to him, I'll also send him a $15,000 wire which he can hold, and you all can pool your $5,000 and send your end of the wager to him to hold as well. Then he'll submit the comic, I'll pay for express grading and cover all his expenses for postage as well, and when the comic is returned to him, he'll either send my $15,000 to the pool of bettors or send me the book back and your $5,000. Meaning you each get $4.00 back for every $1 you wagered! If this comic is restored, this should be a very easy score for all pool bettors.

My money is firmly behind my restoration detection ability and committment to full disclosure. Do we have a wager?

Perry, I realize that your ComicKing username has been banned as a shill but I know you still read these threads.

I am perfectly willing to serve as a go-between on any transaction, prospective or past, regarding which you are challenged about.

You indicate that you know of me but do not know me. That we can easily remedy and I would be happy to do so. As you know, I am also originally from Long Island and I can be there on any given day you desire. Let's meet and discuss comics.

??? This puzzels me as you both have meet in court on at my count

twice this year, or am I missing somthing here Mark?

O.K. someone jog my memory here. I believe it was about a year ago, Robojo had a A.S.M. book up that went for way over $20.000.00. I think it was either a #2 or a #4 in alleged high grade. I followed his feedback for a time but never saw any left for that auction. Just found that odd since it was such an expensive book.

DR.X

Mark is messing with him. :gossip:

Mark is messing with him. :gossip:

doh! GotYa, thanks.

Well, I have "met" (if you can call it that, we never spoke to each other), Danny Dupcak in court twice but I have never met Perry Stroud.

ComicKing repeatedly stated he is not Danny Dupcak and is, instead, Perry Stroud.

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and let him prove that.

What do you say Perry? You were the one who invoked my name in the first place. Let's follow through. Drinks are on me. :hi: