• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBOJO 33 DISCUSSION Thread WARNING! ROBOJO inside!

422 posts in this topic

i just found that here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150757824198&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_2124wt_1163

and man the copy looks very fantastic i dont follow the hole story with this seller but he has a great feedback but i will trust my boardies and dont bit on that one (there is a guarantee included by him so im really confused about the bad storys about him) ...i just will follow this auction

Are you kidding me,don't understand the bad stories? Then buy from a criminal,just remember one thing.We told you so. doh!

i just found that here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150757824198&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_2124wt_1163

and man the copy looks very fantastic i dont follow the hole story with this seller but he has a great feedback but i will trust my boardies and dont bit on that one (there is a guarantee included by him so im really confused about the bad storys about him) ...i just will follow this auction

Are you kidding me,don't understand the bad stories? Then buy from a criminal,just remember one thing.We told you so. doh!

buy it and submit it. Let us know how it works out.

i just found that here

buy it and submit it. Let us know how it works out.

do what I did: pester him enough about who he is, who his ebay alter egos are, what his reputation is...and have HIM ban YOU. Then you'll be assured of never ever having any contact with him...

i just found that here

It's a lovely looking copy.

His books usually are.

And the final price for a true 9.0 TOS 39 will seem like a steal.

But, the chances that it has been restored in some fashion are great.

And the chances of it being a 9.0 at CGC aren't all that great.

He wants someone to buy it for their collection and never have it looked at by a Pro.

Best advice is to stay far away... (thumbs u

i just found that here

flypaper-with-dead-flies-812343.jpg

ok guys stop banging on me i said i never hear the storys about him ...and i said i will trust you guys and follow you advice and not buying anything ...damn i was just asking before reading the 40 pages before...will not happen again
See to it that it doesn't! :makepoint:

lol

i just found that here

His books usually are.

He wants someone to buy it for their collection and never have it looked at by a Pro.

those sure are some x-acto sharp edges on that TOS 39. :facepalm:

It never ceases to amaze me how many low life, chickensh!ts are in this hobby. I know, happens in all hobbies but are people really this lazy, sleazy, and short sighted? Yep. Can't wait to see what they'll be like when they hit fifty or sixty.

People read the threads and still buy the book looking for gold. Its insane.

I know! It floors me how people hear the facts on this Criminal,yet see a book he's selling thinking that maybe this one is O.K. even if one buys a graded book from him, they are contributing to a known criminal. Just don't buy from him and he will die on the vine,keep buying and he will continue his criminal ways.It's a simple choice really!

I know! It floors me how people hear the facts on this Criminal,yet see a book he's selling thinking that maybe this one is O.K. even if one buys a graded book from him, they are contributing to a known criminal. Just don't buy from him and he will die on the vine,keep buying and he will continue his criminal ways.It's a simple choice really!

you mean like 'jokersrevenge'? hmdoh!:screwy:

you mean like 'jokersrevenge'? hmdoh!:screwy:

Right! doh!

i just found that here

His books usually are.

those sure are some x-acto sharp edges on that TOS 39. :facepalm:

That's why it looks so nice... :grin: