• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey all of you Nedor collectors!

155 posts in this topic

It looks like the front cover would come out quite nice if pressed, but Bill is right, the water damage will kill the grade. Not to say it's not worth 1K, but with this seller's "zero knowledge about comic grading", the centerfold could be missing for all we know.

It looks like the front cover would come out quite nice if pressed, but Bill is right, the water damage will kill the grade. Not to say it's not worth 1K, but with this seller's "zero knowledge about comic grading", the centerfold could be missing for all we know.

It looks like the pages are all there according to the Q and A.

No mention of the 3.5 copy listed on Comiclink today for $2,500?

Seriously, Nedors are beyond hot right now. Mike had a couple of killer sales on the Boards. The November C-link auction had some great sales. What's next?

hm ive been thinking about turning my Nedors into Timelys hm

naw, bad idea :kidaround:

almost $1200 doh!

I'm guessing $1500 +

9.2 OS price for a 4.0 (at best) ..........probably more like a 3.0 or 3.5

amazing

That's what I'm thinking. Even after pressing, probably a 3.0 or 3.5. But the front cover will probably look pretty sharp.

You guys can have the low and mid graders for over NM Guide....I'll just keep to the NM copies at a resonable multiple.

Thanks to Mr. Mark Wilson for graciously accepting my offer (and to Paypal for giving me another $100 off) on a book I've wanted for a while. I will be receiving this gem soon.

Yikes, it's at $1376 with 5 minutes to go.

Yep, I'm officially out. I was going for the 4.0 after pressing gamble at 6X guide. What a relief!

You aren't serious? :o

Then again, considering what you got for that Exciting 39, I shouldn't be so shocked.