• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

This copy of Looney Tunes has a story where Elmer and Bugs are gondolier's. Their new occupation is an overnight sensation, with Bugs building a raft to accommodate all of the traffic.

LOONT_196.jpg

I may have to start pecking away at the Looney Tunes title soon because of the Mary Jane & Sniffles stories.

;)

This copy of Looney Tunes has a story where Elmer and Bugs are gondolier's. Their new occupation is an overnight sensation, with Bugs building a raft to accommodate all of the traffic.

LOONT_196.jpg

I may have to start pecking away at the Looney Tunes title soon because of the Mary Jane & Sniffles stories.

;)

I must discourage you from this course of action; I need to finish my run of the stories first. :D

Right now the one that's bugging me is the first Mary Jane & Sniffles Four Color, the last couple of copies I've seen did not go cheap.

Posted elsewhere, but need to be posted here too!!

80 year old Abe Wiseman goes to confessional one day and tells the priest,"Father, one month ago my wife of sixty years passed away. Since then I have been out every night having sex with different women, all beautiful, all in their twenties and thirties. Blondes, brunettes, redheads. Petite, big chested, tall, short, you name it."

The priest thinks about this, then says,"Well. Remember Our Father loves you. Say three Hail Marys."

"But Father, I'm Jewish."

"Well why are you telling me this?"

"Father, I'm telling EVERYONE!"

Posted elsewhere, but need to be posted here too!! Some recent purchases:

kk1.jpg

dopeyduck1.jpg

Those are both fabulous titles! And I'm in absolute awe of their condition!

Where did you find them? Were they expensive or relatively reasonable?

???

Oh, I envy you those two! The 11 has a Walt Kelly story, and the 16 is the only issue I'm missing for the run from 15-25.

(After the #25, my collection is insanely spotty until issue #80; it's dumb luck that I've got 17-19. Picked up a collection of 8 issues from 15-24 for under $100 a few months ago, I'll try to post a few of those covers here soon.)

A couple of recent purchases. Won't win any beauty pageant but I like them, Issues # 11 & 16.

I've always liked Looney Tunes. There's a good reason why they've become among the most popular cartoons ever made.

Here's a scan of my oldest Bugs Bunny comic:

02-08-2012113309PM.jpg

:cool:

Edited by Hepcat

A couple of recent purchases. Won't win any beauty pageant but I like them, Issues # 11 & 16.

I've always liked Looney Tunes. There's a good reason why they've become among the most popular cartoons ever made.

Here's a scan of my oldest Bugs Bunny comic:

02-08-2012113309PM.jpg

:cool:

What an awesome book. :applause:

Professor Bugs Bunny as shyster hair tonic salesman, with a pun to boot. :grin: