• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

One of my favorite BUGS BUNNY covers.

8410980123_97d5bfd46a.jpg

mm

This one always stood out to me also.

Marty, It's been great seeing so many cool books from your collection since you got the scanner. Hope to see plenty more.

:headbang: That is one cool cover!

One of my favorite BUGS BUNNY covers.

8410980123_97d5bfd46a.jpg

mm

6267693640_341126c6d9_z.jpg

I like those Bugs Bunny Four Color comics. Dangerous Venture and Haunted Mountain are favorites.

I also have Great Adventure but I am missing the first two issues (Public Nuisance and Lost Treasure).

Edited by BB-Gun

Indeed :applause:

I have both the ones you are missing but apparently no scan of Public Nuisance :shrug: Here's the other one, also a favorite cover. Possibly got this one from Ed (ft88). Public Nuisance, I got from Catrick IIRC.

FC51.jpg

I have both the ones you are missing but apparently no scan of Public Nuisance :shrug: Here's the other one, also a favorite cover. Possibly got this one from Ed (ft88). Public Nuisance, I got from Catrick IIRC.

FC51.jpg

Another cool book Scrooge.

Thanks to you guys posting books like this, my urge to start collecting the whole Four Color run gets stronger all the time. I don't know if I should thank you guys or hate you.

FC51.jpg

:golfclap:Cool book Scrooge.

FC51.jpg

Another cool book Scrooge.

Thanks to you guys posting books like this, my urge to start collecting the whole Four Color run gets stronger all the time. I don't know if I should thank you guys or hate you.

Mine, too. It would be a monumental undertaking for me because at this point I probably only have fewer than 100 issues. I've been thinking about it, though. hm

Here's another of my favorites...it's the only TERRY-TOONS I ever bought.

8398172655_af070094e6.jpg

After that good a start I'm surprised you didn't add more Terrytoons to your collection.

(shrug)

Edited by Hepcat

Well I'm nonetheless knocked out by the detail that you still own comics in beautiful condition that you yourself bought in the forties!

:applause:

Here are scans of a title providing a different take on Tom & Jerry:

06-08-201182853PM.jpg

06-08-201182856PM.jpg

06-08-201182859PM.jpg

:juggle: