• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

My own are from a few years later:

DeputyDawg1.jpg

NewTerrytoons2.jpg

NewTerrytoons3.jpg

4 File copy

10-06-201244854PM.jpg

10-06-201244903PM.jpg

6 File copy

10-06-201244908PM.jpg

7 File copy

10-06-201244912PM.jpg

8 File copy

10-06-201244916PM.jpg

:cool:

Edited by Hepcat

A recent funny animal pedigree purchase

nuttynn.jpg

Wow! That title is right up there with Black Cat when it comes to Harveys from the forties!

Timely time!!!

comedy17.jpg

comedy21.jpg

Great stuff! The colours are so bright. Those Timelys are better than any of the men in tights titles that Timely published in the forties.

(thumbs u

Edited by Hepcat

Here are scans of a title featuring two much beloved Disney characters:

25 File copy

14-08-201173518PM.jpg

14-08-201173530PM.jpg

14-08-201173534PM.jpg

Those two chipmunks were two of my favorite cartoon characters, when I was a kid. (thumbs u

There is also a classic cartoon with Donald, Chip & Dale titled Applecore.

Link to the cartoon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGNIYEYWxm0

Those two chipmunks were two of my favorite cartoon characters, when I was a kid. (thumbs u

There's some overlap between Donald duck fans and Chip 'n Dale fans because the two so frequently plagued Donald in cartoons.

Here are scans of a few more of my Goofy comics:

03-06-201185637PM.jpg

File copy

12-07-2012110519PM.jpg

12-07-2012110522PM.jpg

Edited by Hepcat

nuttynn.jpg

Wow! That title is right up there with Black Cat when it comes to Harveys from the forties!

Timely time!!!

comedy17.jpg

comedy21.jpg

Great stuff! The colours are so bright. Those Timelys are better than any of the men in tights titles that Timely published in the forties.

(thumbs u

Thanks Hepcat!!! I LOVE the Timely funny animal books, as well as many others :) I do however, still love the Superhero stuff too :applause:

nuttynn.jpg

Timely time!!!

comedy17.jpg

comedy21.jpg

(thumbs u

Thanks Hepcat!!! I LOVE the Timely funny animal books, as well as many others :) I do however, still love the Superhero stuff too :applause:

Those Comedy Classics are GREAT. :cloud9: I don't know if I have seen more colorful and well conceived funny animal books.

There's some overlap between Donald duck fans and Chip 'n Dale fans because the two so frequently plagued Donald in cartoons.

Here are scans of a few more of my Goofy comics:

03-06-201185637PM.jpg

File copy

12-07-2012110519PM.jpg

12-07-2012110522PM.jpg

Excellent run of Goofy comics Hepcat. :applause: It was another childhood favorite of mine.

nuttynn.jpg

Timely time!!!

comedy17.jpg

comedy21.jpg

(thumbs u

Those Comedy Classics are GREAT. :cloud9: I don't know if I have seen more colorful and well conceived funny animal books.

Thanks (thumbs u I'm always trying to buy more of them, but those issues of Comedy that have the war themes are tougher to find (shrug)