• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lets See Those Funny Animal Books!
2 2

1,993 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Here is the Heckle and Jeckle one. Got from the same person.

boundvolumehecklejeckle2.jpg

Cool stuff.  I love books with this kind of provenance.  It would be great to own one of the Feldstein bound EC file copies, but they've already gone north of where I'm willing to go. 

If I were Jeckle, I think I'd still want to avoid being hit with what's left of that hammer handle. hm

6 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

..... and thus, it begins.... I hope to soon add a copy of his own feature title with cover to cover Mightiness :cloud9: ..... until then, these Terry Toon's will have to do.

Gosh, if only you knew someone with a near complete set of Terry-toons who would gladly part with one to help a brother out. But who could that be? hm

Poking around I found a few more Mighty Mouse books...

These are all from Australia. They are also from a bound volume obtained from the same person I got the Terry Toons Studio album. They are all 2 hole punched so I can take them out by themselves like this. I think this is the whole run.

boundvolumeterrymightyaust1.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to post those, Bob...... Mighty Mouse is really cool..... and mid grades are usually solid and affordable for the collector who wants something that's a little different. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

11 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Poking around I found a few more Mighty Mouse books...

These are all from Australia. They are also from a bound volume obtained from the same person I got the Terry Toons Studio album. They are all 2 hole punched so I can take them out by themselves like this. I think this is the whole run.

boundvolumeterrymightyaust1.jpg

:applause:Amazing find!

8 hours ago, tricolorbrian said:

Look what i saw yesterday afternoon...kinda like a funny animal...(not so funny if they bite you)...the Gila Monster would not pose well for a picture, and it's illegal to touch them, so this is what you get...

----DSCN0050 copy.jpg

I guess the ban on touching them is pretty much self-enforcing. :)

Quick Question for you funny animal guys. The Gerber Photo journal has Animated comics nn Listed as an 8 on the scarcity index. I know there has been some talk about how the Scarcity index is maybe not as accurate as we originally though. So point being Animated comics nn has to be more common then a gerber 8 right? Heck its the only Funny animal book I own and that's just because it came in a collection I bought.