• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 5.0 R on ebay looks real

186 posts in this topic

Ok, how the heck is that a 5.0? Looks like an 8.0 (shrug)

CGC grades the book what it would've graded before the extensive restoration work. :gossip:

actually, this statement is incorrect... cgc gives apparent grades after restoration, not before...that is why it is an "apparent" grade, what the book looks like now

this one technically grades lower due to staining, which cgc downgrades for a lot... it looks to be fn/vf (up close, it is not as clean as other VF restored copies, but it is VERY nice), but received a 5.0 due to staining and overall quality of the current apparent condition (thumbs u ...

CGC grades the book what it would've graded before the extensive restoration work. :gossip:

actually, this statement is incorrect... cgc gives apparent grades after restoration, not before...that is why it is an "apparent" grade, what the book looks like now

this one technically grades lower due to staining, which cgc downgrades for a lot... it looks to be fn/vf (up close, it is not as clean as other VF restored copies, but it is VERY nice), but received a 5.0 due to staining and overall quality of the current apparent condition (thumbs u ...

Well said Mr.Gator (thumbs u

I do like the idea for the dentist to turn it into a bathroom reader copy. :o

ben my friend, just sell it to me :wishluck:

Well said Mr.Gator (thumbs u

I do like the idea for the dentist to turn it into a bathroom reader copy. :o

.....or throw it on the table in his waiting room for his patients.....

$70,000 with 3 days to go!!!
:gossip: 70000.01

lol

well, if I had of only bid 70000.oo, I would have not been high bidder (was a good guess on my part, as that is as high as I go) lol