• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Yeah I was going to say that I couldn't order the echo key for some reason ... I put the head key on order as well... Are we going to have a chance to order the nycc key online as well ?..

These guys need a facebook page for easy updates!

Edited by synch

We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered

Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodriguez "Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows"

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1600106951

I'm going to give em till the end of the month & then find some place else to order it from!

Whoops! Spoke to soon. Good luck getting it though. :wishluck:

:roflmao: Either they sold out of the stock they had in or they simply have not got it in yet & proccessed it through there system ... The book didn't come out today according to diamond so maybe amazon had to wait for it as well ?! Like I said I'll give em till the end of the month & the snag it some place else shouldn't be a problem since its a new book :makepoint: Still I want to READ it NOW! lol

The HC is out today

sorry that should read till today :D

You sent a payment of to Skelton Crew Studio :headbang: Kind of an odd preorder system ... Guess I'm just use to amazon who does not charge until the product is out ! Oh well my head key is secured :D

Edited by synch

I just read the dollar issue, and my favorite part by far was Joe telling me what a cheap I am. I'm looking forward to getting the first HC soon.
Joe while looking cross-eyed and flipping the bird was funny too. lol

Now this sounds interesting.

I noticed subtle changes in art from the original Locke & Key #1 from Gabriel Rodriguez in the "Legacy" edition that I didn't notice in the "Special Edition" last year. Al Grubb isn't so bloody in one scene, the ghost that appears in Sam Lesser's detention cell's sink doesn't have leaf-made crown and she doesn't speak in ill-constructed words either. It now makes the first print #1 feel a little more special and unique when they do reprints like this.