• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

My copy arrived over the weekend, thank you Jerel (worship)

Can't wait to read it today!!!! :whee:

:popcorn:

Wow, that was an outstanding issue!!! Heck, it's one of my favorites so far :headbang:

I love the new key we saw in action in the bathroom, and I'm really curious what the one found in the smashed urn will do. Will it bring their Father back to life? Did that new key appear because the urn was put in the cabinet in the first place, in an attempt to "fix" their Father?? Great stuff!

Thanks again for sending me a copy, Jerel (worship)

I'd rather Gabe's rep get to crackin' on getting L&K art available and priced than for someone to have to order 250 copies of a single issue for a chance at a page. :P

Interior pages have never been offered before, so this is the only shot as of now. You can call me Jon, it is okay... :cloud9:

Update: Also just talked to Gabriel, there are still no interior pages available for sale (as of yet, never say never), so this is the first and possibly the last offer. It is part of a promotion for the new series/arc. Pretty cool!

Yeah, we all know your name. Don't worry.

lol

Not taking the bait this time TJ...

:whee:

If anyone else is interested in covers, we have finally worked out all the bugs on getting payments overseas to make it simpler and safer for our customers. Took a long time, but should be a much smoother operation now, which benefits everyone.

Just to clarify, as someone PMd me about it. I have nothing to do with the art incentive program for 250 copies purchased. This is something between Gabriel and IDW!

Not sure if the person who asked will see it, they put me on ignore. lol

Just to clarify, as someone PMd me about it. I have nothing to do with the art incentive program for 250 copies purchased. This is something between Gabriel and IDW!

Not sure if the person who asked will see it, they put me on ignore. lol

Hey Jon,

Did G-Rod mention anything about variants to Keys to The Kingdom #1. I know there is gonna be one variant, but I was wondering if there is gonna be a 1:10, 1:25, 1:50 variants that go with the "incentives"(art and Ghost Keys)? It's been fairly murky with imformation on that aspect of the August 25th release of #1, since Joe shut down his blog. :hi:

I'd rather Gabe's rep get to crackin' on getting L&K art available and priced than for someone to have to order 250 copies of a single issue for a chance at a page. :P

Interior pages have never been offered before, so this is the only shot as of now. You can call me Jon, it is okay... :cloud9:

Update: Also just talked to Gabriel, there are still no interior pages available for sale (as of yet, never say never), so this is the first and possibly the last offer. It is part of a promotion for the new series/arc. Pretty cool!

Coudl someone order one for me and i'll paypal him the money plsssssssssss