• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

She was the best part of New Moon and Push and has matured quite nicely into a legitimate actress.

kinseylocke2.jpg

Knowing Hollywood though, Chloe Moretz is probably the front runner(because of her high profile roles in Kick- and the Let The Right One In remake).

KinseyLocke5.jpg

She was the best part of New Moon and Push and has matured quite nicely into a legitimate actress.

That's kind of a bittersweet victory, being the best part of two horrendously terrible pieces of excrement.

Man I've just finished Welcome to lovecraft and I loved it (thumbs u I've been intrigued by the series for a while but wanted to wait till I had all 6 books before I read it and wow was I not disappointed :cloud9: Now I just have to try and get hold of the next 6 and so on, happy days :headbang:

I'm glad you loved it, Gary (thumbs u . It's really such an underrated series now, which suprises me since since every issue explodes with such urgency, gorgeous art and brilliant writing. (shrug)

Couldn't agree more with Jerel, It's up there with Chew and the Walking dead as my favorite titles now. If the next story arc is as good as the first, and dare I say it, it may well be my favorite modern series. I've even told my wife to read them as i honestly think she will enjoy them!