• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Got my L&K Welcome To Lovecraft and Crown of Shadows HC's in the mail today. Head games is back ordered and will be here in a few weeks but it will be fun to get that too. It just dawned on me how much I really like this series...I own a lot of trades but this is the first time I've ever sprung for the hardcovers. They just feel right :cloud9:

It's the Subterranean Press Hardcover. This is like the Honda Civic LX version of the ultra limited Subterranean Press hardcovers for Locke & Key. I love the Welcome To Lovecraft one, I picked up from the estimable jonjesper. In my opinion, these are the Locke & Key hardcovers to get.

:gossip:The adjective to describe Jon will be estimable today too.

That's very recent, previously they were hovering around $40. Maybe people are more interested now that there are more being made. (Anyone have an extra Ghost?)
Everytime, I think they will float back to $40, they go back up to $90+. It's really has been interesting with them lately.