• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

One went for $80 ???ish a bit ago I posted a link here saying WOW lol But it was also a signed version so I'm not sure if a non signed version would go for less ?!?!?? Others have said $40 for regulars ...

Head & echo keys are still for sale on the site but if you are thinking of buying them buy them now before the NYCC con the guy said they will most likely sell out the remaining stock at that con

Edited by synch

One went for $80 ???ish a bit ago I posted a link here saying WOW lol But it was also a signed version so I'm not sure if a non signed version would go for less ?!?!?? Others have said $40 for regulars ...

Head & echo keys are still for sale on the site but if you are thinking of buying them buy them now before the NYCC con the guy said they will most likely sell out the remaining stock at that con

Thanks for the heads up (thumbs u

[Duh. forgot to quote it so...]

synch said: "Yeah I keep searching ebay for a decent priced copy of #1 but people are crazy imo"

The #1 first prints of Welcome to Lovecraft aren't going to get cheaper unless they are beat up. Just sayin...

Signed...

:insane:

Oh OK lol

I did just do a quick check and there aren't many #1 first prints left out there at all. I didn't think the book would get uber popular, but I'm glad it has as it thoroughly deserves it. (thumbs u

I did see a 9.9/10 set up for sale on eBay.com though... hm

Yep - Barrington - great guy... He's upped his price $200 in the past few months but that is a NICE set. :) Included in that set is the #1 Welcome to Lovecraft signed edition which - if you purchased it in 9.8 instead of submitting it yourself - you paid upwards of $250 just for that one...it's a rare one to find (even as a GLOD) and Barrington is the only one that has them for sale I believe.

My echo key came today! Not signed... #102 I think ... Echo key is neat but kind of boring ... I guess if just cause it simply did not get as much attention as the other keys like ghost & head!

I just checked out eBay.com, are #1 first prints really fetching $50 upwards or are some sellers just wishful thinkers?

I think Mile High is the only seller that has a #1 first print raw for $74.99... my graded 9.8 copy has an offer that I am going to accept shortly.

Hey Cheryl,

I just wanted to say I got your back with this difficult to grade book. These are two nice 9.8 Signed Editions(most were treated poorly in delivery). So, don't waste your money on a possible bad one on eBay.

DSC026581.jpg

SWEET! I haven't purchased one yet. You're the MAN Jerel (and a great friend!) :whee:

I just checked out eBay.com, are #1 first prints really fetching $50 upwards or are some sellers just wishful thinkers?

I think Mile High is the only seller that has a #1 first print raw for $74.99... my graded 9.8 copy has an offer that I am going to accept shortly.

I really should have checked out the seller shouldn't I? doh!

I'm absolutely useless at raw prices, I was just doing some checking as somebody asked me if I have a spare #1 first print, which I do, and had no idea how much they were fetching now.

Considering it's a sure-fire 9.8 (possibly higher) I'm going to go top end, I just don't know what hat is lol