• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

That was a quick read. I like the little details though, like

Bode's shadow in the kitchen.

Agreed :headbang:

....and I loved the huge battle, all full-page splashes, at the beginning!

I would love to own the OA to one of those pages!

That was a quick read. I like the little details though, like

Bode's shadow in the kitchen.

Agreed :headbang:

....and I loved the huge battle, all full-page splashes, at the beginning!

I would love to own the OA to one of those pages!

I wouldn't mind the first page myself (thumbs u .

...and on Joe Hill's site Gabriel Rodriguez reported he has just finished illustrating COS's #6 "Beyond Repair" and(at this time) it will be the half way point for this series(meaning it will probably end at L & K #36). Hopefully, Joe and Gabriel can do more work together down the road.

Locke & Key: Crown of Shadows #6 reaches a shattering climax in the standalone tale, 'Beyond Repair.' In a terrible night of grief and rage, Nina Locke discovers a new key, one which opens a cabinet capable of mending smashed objects; but some things, she will learn, are beyond repair... :popcorn:

:news: The fourth series to Locke & Key will be called Locke & Key: Keys To The Kingdom.

"...and IDW will be publishing a special edition of Locke & Key: Welcome To Lovecraft #1, as a 40 page book that will include the 32 pages of the first issue, plus an 8-page recap of where the series has gone before… and all this for just $1.00!" :whee:

:news: The fourth series to Locke & Key will be called Locke & Key: Keys To The Kingdom.

"...and IDW will be publishing a special edition of Locke & Key: Welcome To Lovecraft #1, as a 40 page book that will include the 32 pages of the first issue, plus an 8-page recap of where the series has gone before… and all this for just $1.00!" :whee:

Another reprint of #1? What is this, Chew?

That is awesome, I can't wait. Any info on the cover art for this one?
:hi:

Here is the article:

http://fromthetomb.blogspot.com/2010/05/deep-discussions-with-decapitated-dan_24.html

No leaked images of the art yet. :(

Spill it. You've always got the inside track on Locke & Key. :baiting:

I'm no "Insider", but I do resemble a dashing Russell Crowe. :grin:

:gossip:Plus, Photobucket is down.

Another reprint of #1? What is this, Chew?

Every successful Modern series #1 has a $1 book now, so I can forgive, yet another reprint. (thumbs u

Here's the cover to the Crown of Shadows Hardcover coming in the fall.

Locke-Key-hc3-Crown-Of-Shadows-samp.jpg

Right now, I'm silently praying the Locke & Key pre-production at Dreamworks moves ahead, now that Transformers 3 has been written, cast and ready to film. I'm hoping Spielberg casts Dakota Fanning again(War of the Worlds) as Kinsey Locke.

kinseyLocke.jpg

Does anyone have any good cast ideas for Ty, Bode or Kinsey?

I'm going to go all hardcover on this title. Jerel started my taste for that :cloud9:
Wasn't that Warren Ellis letter in front of Head Games hilarious. :roflmao:

:gossip:I'll try to get a signed Welcome to Lovecraft for you next.

:o

(worship)