• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

I'm wearing my too-tight suit, Metro style (pink tie, tri-folded matching pink handkerchief).
So your "Its friday night and I want to DANCE" oufit ? lol

Nope, that would be short shorts night.

It's true. That played out joke confirms it. I really have gone & become a CGC Boards regular doh!

I've never read a Valiant but I might want to go checkout that valiant.com place just to get away from here for awhile.

I've never read a Valiant but I might want to go checkout that valiant.com place just to get away from here for awhile.

lol

It's not as frenetically paced over there, as well. Most of us are even nice!

-slym (it's valiantfans.com, BTW)

just as a general announcement, there's no chance in Hell, Gehenna or whatever place you care to name that i'll be setting up, organising or being in any way, shape or form in charge of any sort of gathering, meeting, luncheon, dinner or other free assembly for this forum or any other.

it's a thankless job, and more suited to a true people person like Foolkiller or the like. which as anyone who's met me can attest, 'people person' is not exactly descriptive of yours truly

just as a general announcement, there's no chance in Hell, Gehenna or whatever place you care to name that i'll be setting up, organising or being in any way, shape or form in charge of any sort of gathering, meeting, luncheon, dinner or other free assembly for this forum or any other.

it's a thankless job, and more suited to a true people person like Foolkiller or the like. which as anyone who's met me can attest, 'people person' is not exactly descriptive of yours truly

lol!

Heroes is a great show and you all will have a great time at it. It is a true comic's show.

I thought you were just swell. :baiting:

Where are we having dinner? :popcorn:

well, I am getting a little frustrated... I contacted Shelton over a week ago, got a response back via email that we would discuss in a few days... a week later and at least 5 messages later, no contact from them (shrug)

if anyone knows them, and would like to give them a little nudge to contact me (things like this take planning), I would appreciate it...otherwise, I am "out" before I ever got "in"

well, I am getting a little frustrated... I contacted Shelton over a week ago, got a response back via email that we would discuss in a few days... a week later and at least 5 messages later, no contact from them (shrug)

if anyone knows them, and would like to give them a little nudge to contact me (things like this take planning), I would appreciate it...otherwise, I am "out" before I ever got "in"

Spoke with him a couple of days ago and he is supposed to call me back on Tuesday. i will mention it to him.

Jeff

Rick....I'll try and touch base with him this week for you

Patience, man. Patience. It isn't until June.

yes, but my entire summer is already planned out, so making travel arrangements, kid arrangements, book preparation arrangements, etc, will take me a while...need to firm this up like last week (thumbs u

yes, but my entire summer is already planned out, so making travel arrangements, kid arrangements, book preparation arrangements, etc, will take me a while...need to firm this up like last week (thumbs u

And truth be told, you shouldnt have to beg somebody to let you buy a booth from them at their show :frustrated:

This is one reason I prefer cats to kids. Give them enough food, water and a place to use the bathroom and they can fend for themselves.