• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

Patience, man. Patience. It isn't until June.

yes, but my entire summer is already planned out, so making travel arrangements, kid arrangements, book preparation arrangements, etc, will take me a while...need to firm this up like last week (thumbs u

This is one reason I prefer cats to kids. Give them enough food, water and place to use the bathroom and they can fend for themselves.

I prefer my children to everything else but my wife (course, I'm like her child).

Family :cloud9:

I talked to him last night and he said he has been bombarded with booth requests the last few weeks. He said to tell you he should be in touch this coming week.

(thumbs u

thanks...I hope I am "in line" for one :wishluck:

yes, but my entire summer is already planned out, so making travel arrangements, kid arrangements, book preparation arrangements, etc, will take me a while...need to firm this up like last week (thumbs u

This is one reason I prefer cats to kids. Give them enough food, water and a place to use the bathroom and they can fend for themselves.

I would take that same approach with my kids, but my wife won't let me doh!

This is one reason I prefer cats to kids. Give them enough food, water and a place to use the bathroom and they can fend for themselves.

Damn that maternal instinct.

Damn that maternal instinct.

tell me about it... my wife won't let me date, I can't sell the kids or let them fend for themselves... I have to lose 15 pounds by June 1st "or else" ...geesh

That's too bad.

agreed...I think 10+ days for a promoter to return multiple calls and email messages is not asking that much... c'est la vie

That's too bad.

agreed...I think 10+ days for a promoter to return multiple calls and email messages is not asking that much... c'est la vie

Rick, saw this and emailed him again

Give him one more day.....would love to have you come to the show :wishluck:

That's too bad.

Rick, saw this and emailed him again

Give him one more day.....would love to have you come to the show :wishluck:

thanks capt... I am a busy person...business, wife, 4 kids with all their myriad of functions, church, softball, basketball, etc, etc... I don't think it would be too difficult for someone to at least email and say "I haven't forgotten about you"...

that said, I do have a ton of great $1 and $2 books that I think comic collectors would love to buy, and I think it would be great fun to set up and hang with my forum buddies...so still, happy to receive a call with details from shelton , I was just getting frustrated (thumbs u

Okay...I have decided that I will attend Charlotte and not Philly on this weekend BUT only if the 'Heels finish what they started and cut down the nets in a few weeks. If they don't I don't want to hear anything "North Carolina" until next November, hell I might have to stop talking to Arex until then hm

Jim

Okay...I have decided that I will attend Charlotte and not Philly on this weekend BUT only if the 'Heels finish what they started and cut down the nets in a few weeks. If they don't I don't want to hear anything "North Carolina" until next November, hell I might have to stop talking to Arex until then hm

Jim

Yeah, right... okay. :whatev:

Please please please gt a booth. This summer is going to be one of the most hectic two months of my life. Whether or not CGC shows could be the difference between me showing up and/or skipping it altogether.

He isn't affiliated with CGC. That's just his user name. :gossip: