• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

Just confirmed: joeypost, MCMiles, KingOfRulers & I will be road tripping together in a mini-van full of Archies & Kool-aid. Should be dorky.

Just confirmed: joeypost, MCMiles, KingOfRulers & I will be road tripping together in a mini-van full of Archies & Kool-aid. Should be dorky.

Well D**N ..........there goes the con............ :baiting:

:jokealert:

just fooling guys

glad you can make it up

Sounds like fun!

Be sure to pack extra deodorant! :sick:

I just got a table in artist alley! See ya there Fellow Floridians!!

Are you guys setting up or just attending? I'm heading to Heroes too! WOOHOO! :banana:

Sounds like fun!

Be sure to pack extra deodorant! :sick:

Nobody in this hobby wears deodorant. :makepoint:

The CFP has now booked its rooms in the Westin for the 18th through the 21st.

The last time I was there in 2007 I had breakfast with Michael Golden. Man that guy's ponytail challenges even Borock's.

Virue

is everyone going to the alley cat this year for the art auction. I met a few of you guys last year and had a pretty good time. Albeit i was drunk and from what i can remember it was a good time..

What i tell you bout those Gators! :o

:tonofbricks: The summer deployment schedule has finally caught up with me-gone from May to Dec/09- mess! Oorah Marine Corps! :pullhair: Oh well, hope to catch a few in 2010 and link up with my fellow collectors-you guys rock!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

is everyone going to the alley cat this year for the art auction. I met a few of you guys last year and had a pretty good time. Albeit i was drunk and from what i can remember it was a good time..

remind me to spill my drink on you.

remind me to spill my drink on you.

Consider it done.

:tonofbricks: The summer deployment schedule has finally caught up with me-gone from May to Dec/09- mess! Oorah Marine Corps! :pullhair: Oh well, hope to catch a few in 2010 and link up with my fellow collectors-you guys rock!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

I'm sorry to hear you won't be there. It was great meeting you last year!

To everyone who will be attending: art auction! :) Buffet! :grin: