• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

I can't get to the show till Sunday, you guys will leave some scraps for me? maybe? (shrug)

There is usually more than enough to go around (thumbs u

Not after I finish up at the Westin's breakfast buffet.

I can't get to the show till Sunday, you guys will leave some scraps for me? maybe? (shrug)

:cloud9: Westin Buffet

As long as they're not serving vintage comics we'll be ok lol

I'll probably be eating at McDonalds :banana::cry:

you guys take some magazine boxes with you and see if you can't sneak some over to the show :wishluck:

you guys take some magazine boxes with you and see if you can't sneak some over to the show :wishluck:

I'll bring my backpack.

All the Donuts might be coming. We haven't been to Charlotte in 15 years, can see some people in Winston-Salem on the way down there.

That would be great Dan. Keep us posted.

The whole family is going for this one 100%

I am however ditching Chicago this year. It falls the same weekend as my wife and I's first annversary. So I decided to take the money for plane tickets and hotel and we are going to Atlantic City for 2 days (thumbs u

I am however ditching Chicago this year. It falls the same weekend as my wife and I's first annversary. So I decided to take the money for plane tickets and hotel and we are going to Atlantic City for 2 days (thumbs u

(thumbs u

(thumbs u
She was shocked when she heard I picked something over comic books. She supports me in my comic addiction, I figured I would surprise her. And it sure worked (thumbs u

I'm going and will be box diving and hanging out with everyone

If we are going to do a forum dinner might I reccomend that it not cost an arse load of money to attend?

There is a nice pizza/sandwich place a little ways away called stonewalls that is excellent.

I nominate Sal to organize it

Forum dinners need to be more about standing around & chatting with each other as much as possible before dinner and less about the actual dinner which usually is held at a long table that with the noise factor included makes it only possible to talk to those directly near you.

For example, at the last dinner MCMiles was just two seats away from me & I could barely hear a single thing he was saying to Transplant; who being three seats away from me was 100% inaudible.

I don't care about my steak. I care about talking comics. I don't get to do that very much at work.

Yeah, it was torture. I sat across from Bill and had to talk to him the whole time.