• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday BaltimoreLauren

116 posts in this topic

Happy B-Day! (thumbs u

thank you, early comers. i started the birthday right by seeing watchmen at 10:30, and then getting in a friendly fight at 1:30am with a drunk guy.

SO FAR SO GOOD!

I saw it last night too. Stupendously good (thumbs u

Happy Birthday!

Were you meting out vigilante justice to the drunk guy?

Welcome to the Boards BL!

Happy BD BL!

& on behalf of my very shy friend MCMiles, WTTB/HBD!

(He said he got all of your PM's, texts & voicemails but has been under the weather with a little cold & will have to get back with you some other time -- no this is not a dodge on his part)

(He said he got all of your PM's, texts & voicemails but has been under the weather with a little cold & will have to get back with you some other time -- no this is not a dodge on his part)

I hope I didn't come off as desperate in my last voicemail. That shot of tequila really got to me.

I did get a few comics today, which I'll post up later. :) I have to go to the mall to get my hair and makeup done tho, and then my sister wants to go do silly things with me. :D

AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I love all of you, in that friendly kind of way. :D