• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament- Round of 32

176 posts in this topic

doh! why couldn't I be up against benchwarmer .. :P

Who's to say he didn't have his grades in before the banning? (shrug)

I for one say they should count regardless of his status as a (temporarily) former board member. :sumo:

If he's willing to endure the public approbation that comes with being outed as a shill to, among other things, join in a grading contest, well then, more power to him. In fact, I say that when - not if - he returns to the boards, he (whoever he is or was) should assume the position of his former shill (on the assumption that he advances). :insane:

I am hoping my opponent doesn't enter grades so I get the win by default. :headbang:

Round32-small.jpg

:gossip: not going to happen. But, based on the time I spent on the scans, you have a good chance at advancing. Let's just hope it goes according to the seeds.

I am hoping my opponent doesn't enter grades so I get the win by default. :headbang:

:gossip: not going to happen. But, based on the time I spent on the scans, you have a good chance at advancing.

:hi:

If you are looking at the back covers, you are taking too long.

doh! why couldn't I be up against benchwarmer .. :P

Who's to say he didn't have his grades in before the banning? (shrug)

I for one say they should count regardless of his status as a (temporarily) former board member. :sumo:

If he's willing to endure the public approbation that comes with being outed as a shill to, among other things, join in a grading contest, well then, more power to him. In fact, I say that when - not if - he returns to the boards, he (whoever he is or was) should assume the position of his former shill (on the assumption that he advances). :insane:

Benchwarmer was banned and he's done in this contest.

Now if he got a strike and talking privliges were taken away then that is another story - but HE GOT BANNED :sumo: