• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

lol I was considering starting to put a little stash of money away for whenever another 9.8 comes up for sale. Maybe I should list my 9.6 #1 and see how much more money it would bring then his. :roflmao:

I'll be your shill.

:insane:

:roflmao:

That CGC Crow book that sold today is how you sell a Crow on eBay. Totally professional (worship) .

WHAT?!

Oh, Michael's "A Caliber Christmas."

Mine came from Michael's stock, too. I like this one better than mine, though, because of the red sig. Congrats!!

Thank you. The red pen was a factor too.

Should have just PM'ed me on the boards - would have given you a non-ebay discount :baiting:

Should have just PM'ed me on the boards - would have given you a non-ebay discount :baiting:

:gossip: Should have told potential buyers when you posted the picture this book was for sale. So I blame the seller. :insane:

:gossip: Should have told potential buyers when you posted the picture this book was for sale. So I blame the seller. :insane:

True dat. It was one of those "hey, let's just dump this on ebay for fun & giggles" sort of things - was surprised it sold so fast.

True dat. It was one of those "hey, let's just dump this on ebay for fun & giggles" sort of things - was surprised it sold so fast.

Someone's trying to protect her top spot in the registry, and is willing to throw any dollars she can at high-grade books. You benefitted in a big way.

:applause:

Someone's trying to protect her top spot in the registry, and is willing to throw any dollars she can at high-grade books. You benefitted in a big way.

Too bad other eBay sellers of 9.8's wouldn't learn a lesson from this :makepoint: .

Too bad other eBay sellers of 9.8's wouldn't learn a lesson from this :makepoint: .

Hey, he has his jewelry to sell. Stop distracting him and his shill.

:ohnoez:

I also had taught her on how helping the other set owners is more important and winning isn't everything ;) .

I also had taught her on how helping the other set owners is more important and winning isn't everything ;) .

Oh, can I help you with her book search?

yellow_guy_crazy_hg_wht.gif

Thank god, this was a four issue miniseries. I couldn't imagine trying to find these books if there was twenty+ of them. Besides her upgrades, the book she has her heart dead set on is a Deadworld #10. I think this it is fun to help a friend like this, because I'm all caught up with my title.

Distraction you say... hm .

lol

You bad man.

Can't help it, I'm from New Hampshire :acclaim: .

(worship)

There are these 4 guys driving in a car together, 1 from Maine, 1 from Vermont, 1 from Massachusetts, and 1 from New Hampshire.

Down the road a bit, the man from Maine starts throwing bags of potatoes out the car window. The man from NH asks what are you doing that for? The man from Maine says, "We have so many potatoes just lying around our state and I'm just sick and tired of seeing these things."

Down the road a bit more, the man from Vermont starts throwing jugs of maple syrup out the car window. The man from NH asks what are you doing that for, and the man from Vermont says, "We have so many of these jugs just lying around our state and I'm just sick and tired of seeing these things."

And moments later, you guessed it...

The man from New Hampshire throws the man from Massachusetts out of the window.

lol

You bad man.

Can't help it, I'm from New Hampshire :acclaim: .

(worship)

There are these 4 guys driving in a car together, 1 from Maine, 1 from Vermont, 1 from Massachusetts, and 1 from New Hampshire.

Down the road a bit, the man from Maine starts throwing bags of potatoes out the car window. The man from NH asks what are you doing that for? The man from Maine says, "We have so many potatoes just lying around our state and I'm just sick and tired of seeing these things."

Down the road a bit more, the man from Vermont starts throwing jugs of maple syrup out the car window. The man from NH asks what are you doing that for, and the man from Vermont says, "We have so many of these jugs just lying around our state and I'm just sick and tired of seeing these things."

And moments later, you guessed it...

The man from New Hampshire throws the man from Massachusetts out of the window.

:roflmao: That was too funny!

The Crow 1 CGC 9.6 auction is ending soon.

1) Will the infamous 0 bidder take it again like he/she/it did with the Crow 1 CGC 9.8?

2) Will eBay even investigate the 0 bidder who has won three items from the same seller, yet neither has ever left feedback for each other?

3) Will we see both books in a Heritage, ComicLink, or other sales venue as a "flip" sale?

These are the days of our collecting lives.

1) Will the infamous 0 bidder take it again like he/she/it did with the Crow 1 CGC 9.8?

2) Will eBay even investigate the 0 bidder who has won three items from the same seller, yet neither has ever left feedback for each other?

3) Will we see both books in a Heritage, ComicLink, or other sales venue as a "flip" sale?

:ohnoez: Indeed

tx-0_kotok_and_graetz_102631239_lg.jpg