• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Already at $179 with some strong bidding! Looks like Charlie is on track to have a GPA high sale. Nice! :applause:

Thanks, just wait until my zero feedback bidder hits the scene!

Already at $179 with some strong bidding! Looks like Charlie is on track to have a GPA high sale. Nice! :applause:

Thanks, just wait until my zero feedback bidder hits the scene!

You are going to laugh, but guess what. HE DID!

Check your bids and the D**R (0) bidder tried twice to bid on your book, Charlie.

:o

Charlie, block that 0 feedback bidder. It's the "buyer" from the Crow 1 CGC 9.8 "sale."

Crow 1 CGC 9.8 zero feedback winner

Check the profile on the Crow 1 CGC 9.8 compared to your bidder - it's the winner from Tundra's sale.

He may be trying to pay you back for revoking your $900 bid, so just a word of caution.

Charlie, block that 0 feedback bidder. It's the "buyer" from the Crow 1 CGC 9.8 "sale."

Crow 1 CGC 9.8 zero feedback winner

Check the profile on the Crow 1 CGC 9.8 compared to your bidder - it's the winner from Tundra's sale.

He may be trying to pay you back for revoking your $900 bid, so just a word of caution.

Bosco is on the case....

Secret_Squirrel.gif

The Crow auction ends today.

1) Will the current high bidder take it?

2) Will someone jump out and bid last-minute? :shy:

3) Will the shill account try a new approach to bid on the book?

Only time will tell.

I certainly want one but am I willing to pay through the nose? hm Bosco why dont you sell me one of yours,I think you have too many anyway :wishluck:

:roflmao:

I won't be bidding on Charlie's copy only because I consider my collection done when it comes to Crow 1.

But I do have a few raw 1st prints. hm

I certainly want one but am I willing to pay through the nose? hm Bosco why dont you sell me one of yours,I think you have too many anyway :wishluck:

:roflmao:

I won't be bidding on Charlie's copy only because I consider my collection done when it comes to Crow 1.

But I do have a few raw 1st prints. hm

We need to talk ;)

I certainly want one but am I willing to pay through the nose? hm

$184 isn't even close to paying through the nose. I think it's about $75 UNDER value right now actually.

I certainly want one but am I willing to pay through the nose? hm

$184 isn't even close to paying through the nose. I think it's about $75 UNDER value right now actually.

Im not saying it's a bad price for the book,just a bit more than what I want to pay for one,so I guess raw is the best avenue for me on this book (shrug)