• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

I certainly want one but am I willing to pay through the nose? hm

$184 isn't even close to paying through the nose. I think it's about $75 UNDER value right now actually.

Im not saying it's a bad price for the book,just a bit more than what I want to pay for one,so I guess raw is the best avenue for me on this book (shrug)

It's really just a ploy to get Bosco to sell me one of his many hordes of Crow#1s :gossip:

$184 isn't even close to paying through the nose. I think it's about $75 UNDER value right now actually.

Im not saying it's a bad price for the book,just a bit more than what I want to pay for one,so I guess raw is the best avenue for me on this book (shrug)
It's really just a ploy to get Bosco to sell me one of his many hordes of Crow#1s :gossip:

OKAY! The guilt trip worked.

PM sent.

OKAY! The guilt trip worked.

PM sent.

Thank you my friend,the book is going to a good home :headbang:

Thank you my friend,the book is going to a good home :headbang:

(worship)

That was fairly easy. hm
Watch it Bosco,I think my brother is going to put a guilt trip on you lol

lol

That isn't happening with Sammy the Shark.

:news:

Just added to the Census:

Crow #2 CGC 9.8Q

Crow #3 CGC 9.8

Crow #4 CGC 9.8 (I think there were previously only 4; now 5)

:o

Anyone with a lead on the #3 and #4 Contact me for extremely generous finders fee paid if I can land them.

C'mon now....don't be shy... :grin: