• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

Shill didn't win, but it sure did its damage.

In the end, it appears it was three solid bidders.

I saw no feedback was left by either party too, not mentioning the seller hasn't left one since May of 2009. If I buy a $600 book, the seller is going to leave me a feedback.

I saw no feedback was left by either party too, not mentioning the seller hasn't left one since May of 2009. If I buy a $600 book, the seller is going to leave me a feedback.

I called and spoke with eBay Safety & Trust the other day and pointed this out to them.

If you click on the 0 bidder's username, it will remain truncated, but it shows that account won 3 books. Interesting, as everyone else has left their feedback and received feedback.

The eBay rep finally admitted,"Wow - this looks like a shill."

We'll see if they do anything about it.

I called and spoke with eBay Safety & Trust the other day and pointed this out to them.

If you click on the 0 bidder's username, it will remain truncated, but it shows that account won 3 books. Interesting, as everyone else has left their feedback and received feedback.

The eBay rep finally admitted,"Wow - this looks like a shill."

We'll see if they do anything about it.

:wishluck:

Well, everything is back to the way it was on the 'bay, meaning Barrington having the only CGC Crow book there now.
...and a 9.8 guidebook :sick: .

Barrington. :cloud9:

I wonder what other "famous quotes" he can make up about books like he did with Dime Press 4. That same quote from his postings went around the web fast, folks wanted to believe in it so much.

It went to a worthy home :golfclap: .

God, i hope Nick's boys love comics. :wishluck: What a collection waiting for them. :luhv:

(worship)

Thanks, Sean.

The boys already go through Disney comics that board members sent as gifts ( :cloud9: ), so all signs are good so far.

:wishluck:

:o

Trust me, when I get my box full o'9.8s back from CGC late this week, Harrison will be well taken care of on his Hellboy books. Then while he is distracted there, I can circle back on the Crow books.

It's a tradeoff to buy time.

:ohnoez:

God, i hope Nick's boys love comics. :wishluck: What a collection waiting for them. :luhv:

I feel bad for Harrison

Trust me, when I get my box full o'9.8s back from CGC late this week, Harrison will be well taken care of on his Hellboy books. Then while he is distracted there, I can circle back on the Crow books.

I feel bad for Harrison

What if they become Goon fans :ohnoez: .

I feel bad for Harrison

Dime Press SS 9.8?

That would distract me.

Dime Press SS 9.8?

That would distract me.

lol

The prototype issue - no, have two of those already. So the little guys are covered there. But whomever owns the original art to that cover is a lucky dog!

Let me get the box first and then I'll be comfortable saying what it is.

Well, now we know who won the Crow 1 CGC 9.6 from Tundra Antiques, and was bidding against the shill.

The Crow 1 CGC 9.6

Even funnier, Tundra must have received a warning about its shill account, because look at the feedback "the bidder" left for the seller.

Professional packaging- Registered Mail. Excellent. Wish we won the 9.6 too lol.

I'm not a shill - I just leave stupid feedback to cover why I bid on another book two weeks later.