• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

O'Barr's "The Crow" love
7 7

2,755 posts in this topic

I was going to add to my auction, "This is a shill-free auction compared to the fellow that is selling his Crow 1 CGC 9.6 and having the same shill that 'won' his CGC 9.8 bid on this one as well," but figured it could lead to a warning from eBay.

Let him play his games, as crazy as they are.

I was going to add to my auction, "This is a shill-free auction compared to the fellow that is selling his Crow 1 CGC 9.6 and having the same shill that 'won' his CGC 9.8 bid on this one as well," but figured it could lead to a warning from eBay.

Let him play his games, as crazy as they are.

lol I was considering starting to put a little stash of money away for whenever another 9.8 comes up for sale. Maybe I should list my 9.6 #1 and see how much more money it would bring then his. :roflmao:

lol I was considering starting to put a little stash of money away for whenever another 9.8 comes up for sale. Maybe I should list my 9.6 #1 and see how much more money it would bring then his. :roflmao:

I'll be your shill.

:insane:

I'll be your shill.

I can't shill, I was under orders to buy another book today :o .

I'll be your shill.

Wow! She is a Task Mistress.

I'll be your shill.

Wow! She is a Task Mistress.

She put a certain amount in my paypal in case Michael's book should pop up here or there. She does that with each book. I keep the rest for that book :acclaim: .

Where's TJ's for sale thread, lol .

It's gonna be hard to let it go when she comes to pick it up :cry: .

I'll be your shill.

:roflmao:

That CGC Crow book that sold today is how you sell a Crow on eBay. Totally professional (worship) .

I'll be your shill.

That CGC Crow book that sold today is how you sell a Crow on eBay. Totally professional (worship) .

WHAT?!

Oh, Michael's "A Caliber Christmas."

I'll be your shill.

WHAT?!

It's one Jen wanted bad after seeing it here on these boards. I was left with careful instructions... "GET THE *SPOON* BOOK!!!"

I'll be your shill.

WHAT?!

Mine came from Michael's stock, too. I like this one better than mine, though, because of the red sig. Congrats!!

I'll be your shill.

WHAT?!

Mine came from Michael's stock, too. I like this one better than mine, though, because of the red sig. Congrats!!

Thank you. The red pen was a factor too.