• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Youre Final thoughts on Action # 1 "6.0" Results.

118 posts in this topic

Its kind of a disappointment in my eyes. I guess george is right that it sold for the "right" price, but the way "right" prices have been obliterated on quality books lately (exhibit 1 - Action 7), and with how long its been since a copy this nice came up, I would have hoped that the "right" price would have been destroyed.

I have three thoughts on it...

1.) I was pulling for Rick to add it to his stack. :wishluck:

and

2.) I actually thought it would hammer down for more than it did. (shrug)

and

3.) The new owner should be one "happy camper"! :acclaim:

Yes I wish it was Rick too.

I will have to talk to Dave anderson.

Why would you talk to Dave Anderson...to get his thoughts?

Talk Dave into selling me the Mile High copy so I could sell Rick my 6.5 as a 20 percent down payment on the Mile High.

Talk Dave into selling me the Mile High copy so I could sell Rick my 6.5 as a 20 percent down payment on the Mile High.

(thumbs u

Well now that its a day later and we have all absorbed the auction what are your final thoughts on the results ?

There are too many threads on Action 1.

Well now that its a day later and we have all absorbed the auction what are your final thoughts on the results ?

that was actually my first reaction, but then I figured, it is action 1, you really can "never" have too many threads going

that was actually my first reaction, but then I figured, it is action 1, you really can "never" have too many threads going

Yes, you can.

If you want I can start another crazy thread that spawns a few other ones.

Wait, I'm at work and can't drink. Maybe this weekend when I have 4 days off.

Yes, you can.

have you though this through... just think, if the entire front page was filled with Action 1 threads...what a glorious day it would be lol

Yes, you can.

have you though this through... just think, if the entire front page was filled with Action 1 threads...what a glorious day it would be lol

Would people still want to own an Action #1 if there was a warehouse find of them and prices tanked or is the book special not only because it is the first but because it is rare?

hm