• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

Agreed. The ambulance-chasing astmosphere and "Guiding Light Factor" of this thread is very depressing.

And it should be remembered that there is a young one involved who doesn't need to read this sometime down the road.

If I was a Mod here, this thread would be history, but what do I know?

why would the mods care? she didn't say anything bad about CGC or bring up any political post? (shrug) try to read between the lines, it will come to you. :gossip:

And by the way, for those of you who don't already know, I had to tangle with Dupcak for about three months to recoup nearly 5K, and still lost $500-$600 at the end of it all. That may not be much money in the big scheme of things, but it's the principle. I want to see him pay for his crimes as much as anyone else, but that's not what this thread is about.

why would the mods care?

Because the well-being of a presumably innocent little kid may be in the balance.

You certainly have an interesting posting history... lol

I'm glad Jan posted, and I'm glad Mark Zaid posted and is representing her, and I sure hope someone shows up for the court date other than hammer, Jan, and Mark Zaid, and I hope to see pictures. There are a lot of people that hope Danny gets it one day (and I'm sure many, unlike myself, have never even been burned by him), and if this is how it happens, that's great. :wishluck:

...This kid is going to have an uphill battle his whole life, and you guys ask if he's into comics?

Yes, because it's a harmless, friendly question on topic, as opposed to the sort of rubbernecking and melodrama you PRETEND to eschew whilst actually stirring it up.

You really need to grow up.

EDIT: I'm off to bed. I expect the thread will be a train wreck and get deleted by morning, so I'll probably never see what comes next. Ah well.

My knowledge of DD is very limited at best, I only know what I've read on the boards so I can't really contribute.

Well except for WWTB Jan :hi:

...This kid is going to have an uphill battle his whole life, and you guys ask if he's into comics?

Yes, because it's a harmless, friendly question on topic, as opposed to the sort of rubbernecking and melodrama you PRETEND to eschew whilst actually stirring it up.

You really need to grow up.

EDIT: I'm off to bed. I expect the thread will be a train wreck and get deleted by morning, so I'll probably never see what comes next. Ah well.

:sorry:

hi guys, I am able to post for a few minutes....as far as pictures of Danny goes, I only have one or two at best. I threw most of them out years ago.The remaining pictures belong to my son and are private.

I hope you are able to get your son his due in court. Forget the other stuff, it's not important.

I remember when Danny (under the alias name of "Carlos") opened a store called "Wall of Fame" with Ray Barnett in the mid-late 1990s...I had put some books on consignment there, and a few weeks later got a call from the cops wanting to ask me some questions...they told me who Carlos really was, and after the case went to court the police got my books back, but that was the last I ever heard of him...

I remember when Danny (under the alias name of "Carlos") opened a store called "Wall of Fame" with Ray Barnett in the mid-late 1990s...I had put some books on consignment there, and a few weeks later got a call from the cops wanting to ask me some questions...they told me who Carlos really was, and after the case went to court the police got my books back, but that was the last I ever heard of him...

:popcorn:

the article from newsday is somewhere in the search history.

2 nabbed in sports scam

CBG article

NY times article from 1998

Carlos Seneca aka danny boy

I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that Jan57 is 57 years old, which would make Danny in that area of age. So, let's see a couple of pics of him please. Even though any pics (since he has apparently not been visiting with his son) will be rather old ones.

Jan57 may only be 51 or 52 as the "57" may be her date of birth :gossip:

Or it could be the year of her favorite car (57 chevy). Close enough for me though.

Or it could refer to...Heinz 57 and french-fried potatoes; big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer...:whistle:

Could be a referance to the amount of states according to Obama.... hm

Are you trying to get this thread locked?

So an Obama referance has more impact than a Hitler referance???... :screwy:

I'd say so....The guy ran for the Presidency and still won after claiming he visited all 57 states. I fell out when I heard that one.

Since this is obviously no longer a Danny Dupcak thread, what do you guys think about Adam West "Demanding" that his autographs, at the last con, be persoanlized. Keep in mind that each one was 50$.. :sick: Crazyness I tell you, crazyness..