• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

We'll work to get some pictures of him if the Court appearance happens.

"If"?

who are you? :baiting:

Just another schmuck who was burned on a trimmed, color-touched SA FF.

Are your real initials J.B.?

Oh lord, here comes Dicktective Grinder :doh:

Fixed that for you.

:roflmao::sumo:

"If"?

Oh lord, here comes Detective Grinder :doh:

:popcorn:

A pre-arranged settlement you mean...I understand. Like I said earlier, given the volume and price tag of his recent sales, that seems likely. If there is any remnant of conscience left in him that is.

"If"?

Fixed that for you.

They call him "" Grinder for short :grin:

"If"?

Fixed that for you.

They call him "" Grinder for short :grin:

(shrug)

I've been sitting back watching this thread grow faster than a 13-year old boy seeing his first naked girl and I think the whole thing is one big farce. Me thinks "Jan" has you all buffaloed. :sumo:

Just my opinion.....

I've been sitting back watching this thread grow faster than a 13-year old boy seeing his first naked girl and I think the whole thing is one big farce. Me thinks "Jan" has you all buffaloed. :sumo:

Just my opinion.....

I went through all 269 posts, and couldn't find where anyone asked you. :shy:

Just my opinion.....

I don't think it really matters.

I believe the Nightingale Road address is where Danny is currently living. I also found out the name on the deed of the house is under Richard Koos' name. This doesn't surprise me at all as I remember back in the day he always avoided paying taxes to Uncle Sam and now he is obviously hiding his assests from me in order to avoid paying the proper amount in child support.

I believe the Nightingale Road address is where Danny is currently living. I also found out the name on the deed of the house is under Richard Koos' name. This doesn't surprise me at all as I remember back in the day he always avoided paying taxes to Uncle Sam and now he is obviously hiding his assests from me in order to avoid paying the proper amount in child support.

I knew it. Its funny how Perry always says he doesnt know Danny :roflmao:

(shrug) he never goes downstairs :makepoint:

(shrug) he never goes downstairs :makepoint:

:eek: