• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

I've been sitting back watching this thread grow faster than a 13-year old boy seeing his first naked girl and I think the whole thing is one big farce. Me thinks "Jan" has you all buffaloed. :sumo:

Just my opinion.....

I went through all 269 posts, and couldn't find where anyone asked you. :shy:

Not in your usual jovial mood Dice? (shrug)

I've been sitting back watching this thread grow faster than a 13-year old boy seeing his first naked girl and I think the whole thing is one big farce. Me thinks "Jan" has you all buffaloed. :sumo:

Just my opinion.....

I went through all 269 posts, and couldn't find where anyone asked you. :shy:

Not in your usual jovial mood Dice? (shrug)

I thought it was funny. lol

My lord...

peeps,I have LOADS of swamp land to sell, BUT it's AMAZING property, water views, for CHEAP!!!

It's not about you right now. :makepoint:

My lord...

peeps,I have LOADS of swamp land to sell, BUT it's AMAZING property, water views, for CHEAP!!!

Dude, seriously, we may have had a few conflicts in the past, but a BIT of intellectual integrity from you would be nice, right? I mean, I post what? 4 times a YEAR? (shrug)

My lord...

Dude, seriously, we may have had a few conflicts in the past, but a BIT of intellectual integrity from you would be nice, right? I mean, I post what? 4 times a YEAR? (shrug)

So you want me to treat you differently than I do everyone else. Good luck with that.

I think he is referring to the fact a few well-respected members have confirmed "Jan" is who she says she is, so nobody was questioning that fact now.

Now it was about getting an education about Danny's practices and confirming details.

My lord...

more like 613.448 per YEAR(12 months,4 weeks etc.)

I have nothing to do.

My lord...

It seems more often. :cry:

I think he is referring to the fact a few well-respected members have confirmed "Jan" is who she says she is, so nobody was questioning that fact now.

Now it was about getting an education about Danny's practices and confirming details.

Thank you for the etiquette, seriously...BUT I for one ain't buying it at all...FAR too odd for me. That's coming from a guy that rarely even posts hm

I mean, what melodramatic coincidence, no? Danny's girl (oops, EX girl) coming on the CGC boards? :screwy: for what exactly? fail safe protocol against dup ???? IF that is/was her "lawyers" suggestion, well, I can tell you right NOW you need an new attorney :frustrated:

At the very BEST its adolescent. At its WORST, its apathetic zzz

hey, just my 2c

My lord...

I'm efficacious like that :headbang:

My lord...

I'm efficacious like that :headbang:

That's not quite the word I was thinking of. hm

Just my opinion.....

So you think Zaid, who is actually representing her, came on, vouched for her and he's mistaken as to who she really is -- his own freakin' client?

That and the fact that I have it from the person who would absolutely know here, that indeed this is the real deal. There is no doubt.