• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

When was the thread edited?

Jim

I read it about 2 hours ago and it had not been edited. I'd say the mods finally saw the that guy with the mustache and yanked those. But they at least let the Fonze stay!! (thumbs u

When was the thread edited?

Jim

Not nearly as quickly as it needed to be. :gossip:

Was it a result of a couple words which will not be spoken/written?

Jim

I would assume it was due to political posts in the thread that had no business being here. I didn't go back to try to figure out what's missing. I really don't think I have enough brain cells left to do this thread again.

A blurb from a piece about paypal and irs reporting. I don't think ebay is required to do anything but payment processors are.

"Zahara confirmed that the law applies to merchants who make over $20,000 in gross transactions and more than 200 transactions. So, for example, an online seller who makes two transactions for a total of $30,000 in the tax year would not be reported, since the number of transactions did not exceed 200. She said the law is not retroactive and takes effect for tax-year 2011."

Isn't this a bad example? Isn't any transaction $10K or more required to be reported to the IRS?

Hello, My name is Jan and I am Danny Dupcak's ex-girlfriend. I've been lurking these boards on and off for over two years and finally decided to join.

Danny and I dated for almost three years in the early 90's.

Towards the end of our stormy relationship I got pregnant and had a son

by him.My son is now 15 years old. His name is Scott and he's never met Danny.

Feel free to ask me any questins you might have about him.

doh!

Not again. This isn't the first time he's done this.

Hello, My name is Jan and I am Danny Dupcak's ex-girlfriend. I've been lurking these boards on and off for over two years and finally decided to join.

doh!

Done what, exactly?

doh!

Someone didn't read the whole thread...

Doubting some of the most respected people in this forum?

doh!

Done what, exactly?

The ex thingie.

doh!

Done what, exactly?

The ex thingie.

Dated someone and broke up with them or got a girlfriend pregnant? Or are you saying the original poster isn't really Jan?

doh!

Done what, exactly?

The ex thingie.

Got a link to a previous time?

Wild.. one of my posts was deleted and it didn't say anything offensive. Just a general commentary on thread direction and a nod to the awesome graphic by Flee.

But some of the Hitler posts are still there. Odd.

-Rob-

Wild.. one of my posts was deleted and it didn't say anything offensive. Just a general commentary on thread direction and a nod to the awesome graphic by Flee.

-Rob-

The only thing offensive in the thread was TheQuestion, and his post was deleted. No politics, right?

-Rob-

The only thing offensive in the thread was TheQuestion, and his post was deleted. No politics, right?

Yeah, I'm guessing mine was a casualty (shrapnel or something.)

-Rob-

There's nothing that creeps me out more than real life drama finding its way onto a message board like this to serve as popcorn entertainment for everyone. Very reminiscent of the Dad&Son debacle. I don't know what Jan's motivations for posting were; perhaps it's some kind of strategy on her part. But the response to her appearance has been very telling. Maybe it's just me, but I'm a very private person when it comes to my personal life. I cringe when I see dirty laundry being aired in a public forum, and I'm borderline disgusted when I see it being treated as entertainment. I was waiting to see if anyone else has taken offense to this, but I guess it's not nearly as offensive as a pressing thread.

I may like to joke around and make with the sarcasm a lot; heck, Dupcak was my avatar for a couple of weeks. But I think there's some places a random group of strangers on a message board shouldn't go. A father who hasn't seen his son or won't pay child support is sad. A mother who has to protect her son from his natural father is sad. This kid is going to have an uphill battle his whole life, and you guys ask if he's into comics?

You all can rationalize it any way you want, but the only stake most of you really have in this is one big ball of juicy gossip to kill time with at work. Danny's a crook, sure, but most of you haven't been directly affected by him.

Jan, best of luck and I hope you and your son find justice. I also hope this thread ends up locked.

There's nothing that creeps me out more than real life drama finding its way onto a message board like this to serve as popcorn entertainment for everyone. Very reminiscent of the Dad&Son debacle. I don't know what Jan's motivations for posting were; perhaps it's some kind of strategy on her part. But the response to her appearance has been very telling. Maybe it's just me, but I'm a very private person when it comes to my personal life. I cringe when I see dirty laundry being aired in a public forum, and I'm borderline disgusted when I see it being treated as entertainment. I was waiting to see if anyone else has taken offense to this, but I guess it's not nearly as offensive as a pressing thread.

I may like to joke around and make with the sarcasm a lot; heck, Dupcak was my avatar for a couple of weeks. But I think there's some places a random group of strangers on a message board shouldn't go. A father who hasn't seen his son or won't pay child support is sad. A mother who has to protect her son from his natural father is sad. This kid is going to have an uphill battle his whole life, and you guys ask if he's into comics?

You all can rationalize it any way you want, but the only stake most of you really have in this is one big ball of juicy gossip to kill time with at work. Danny's a crook, sure, but most of you haven't been directly affected by him.

Jan, best of luck and I hope you and your son find justice. I also hope this thread ends up locked.

Cue the rational that we've all been affected by him because the entire hobby has been. :whistle:

(thumbs u

I posted about the weird facination with Danny earlier but it was apparently posted in the middle of political and was deleted by mods...

Jim

Agreed. The ambulance-chasing astmosphere and "Guiding Light Factor" of this thread is very depressing.

And it should be remembered that there is a young one involved who doesn't need to read this sometime down the road.

If I was a Mod here, this thread would be history, but what do I know?