• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

Send us a picture of you and danny together. It is that simple. Surely you have one after dating him for so long..................That will save us having to leave the country only to find an empty telephone booth................

Well that might not be true. I threw out all my pictures and stuff from old relationships except the gold lol

I guess the pic of the flock of sheep was considered gold... :luhv::banana::jokealert:

if you want to come off like a complete dense d-bag, then fine, that's your prerogative. doh! if attorney, mark zaid's word is not good enough, or my word, to whom danny boy claims that i have a personal vendetta against him isn't good enough, then please, continue to look like a d-bag to the public forum. :wishluck::screwy:

Personal vendetta? would you please elaborate

CBG article here Danny boy tries some made up BS and refers to me by name.

"When CBG asked why his mailing address was a home owned by Rosemary Dupcak ' and was associated with vehicles registered in Daniel Dupcak's name ' the auctioner responded angrily. 'Now, all is revealed and made clear. Your connection with Elrod Mah, your being a pawn in his sworn Vendetta (as he puts it) is apparent.'

Interesting.Thanks

I was just pointing out to why some people may not believe everything and I am a person that believes you should come to your own conclusions after viewing the facts instead of just jumping on the band wagon.

Do ewe know how many sheep it takes to pull a bandwagon? :insane:

This thread should serve as a case study to illustrate the worst this Forum can get at times...really...

Jim

Amen.

Best post in the thread. The voice of reason. Destined to be ignored :cry:

That because it had no pictures or mention of sheep!

Honest to God, someone could state that water was wet and there's be forumites lined up to debate, question, derail and offer half-baked conspiracy theories.

Ok, the 3 minutes it took to type this is all I desire to contribute to this cluster$#@%. :grin:

(worship)

Couldn't you find a less drunk picture of me? :frustrated:

:roflmao: