• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

Why would Zaid vouch for her when he supposed to be out chasing ambulances?

He isn't a personal injury attorney primarily -- so I doubt he's "chasing ambulances"

Brian, we know who you and Mark are so I don't think you need to spend time on defending your statements.

Does anyone know who EastCoastExchange is?

EastCoastExchange is the former CarolinaComics. He has a long history of prickish behavior, so none of this should come as a surprise.

Andrew is the son of a lawyer so he thinks that gives him the privilege of looking down at a lot of people.

What posts made in this thread has led you believe that I "look down on people"? Is this your common rational for justifying my presence in being here? Your right, my inexperience in dealing with people has led me to make some statements on these forums that I deeply regret; but why keep reiterating it? What are you looking for an apology? In fact if one analyzes your last post you are in fact the one looking down at me. Nevertheless I have serious doubts that Jan is Dupcak's wife so I gave my opinion. I also meant no disrespect to Mark. I was only questioning how he manages to handle so many things and also balance a personal life. How could I have ever been so wrong? It was as though I was "questioning" the word of an almighty god.

So, is this guy in tight with Danny D?

He isn't a personal injury attorney primarily -- so I doubt he's "chasing ambulances"

Brian, we know who you and Mark are so I don't think you need to spend time on defending your statements.

EastCoastExchange is the former CarolinaComics. He has a long history of prickish behavior, so none of this should come as a surprise.

Andrew is the son of a lawyer so he thinks that gives him the privilege of looking down at a lot of people.

What posts made in this thread has led you believe that I "look down on people"? Is this your common rational for justifying my presence in being here? Your right, my inexperience in dealing with people has led me to make some statements on these forums that I deeply regret; but why keep reiterating it? What are you looking for an apology? In fact if one analyzes your last post you are in fact the one looking down at me. Nevertheless I have serious doubts that Jan is Dupcak's wife so I gave my opinion. I also meant no disrespect to Mark. I was only questioning how he manages to handle so many things and also balance a personal life. How could I have ever been so wrong? It was as though I was "questioning" the word of an almighty god.

BS. "Chasing ambulances" is not exactly a flatering comment, a totally unnecessary remark. Do you mind if we "question" why you changed your board name?

I believe the Nightingale Road address is where Danny is currently living. I also found out the name on the deed of the house is under Richard Koos' name. This doesn't surprise me at all as I remember back in the day he always avoided paying taxes to Uncle Sam and now he is obviously hiding his assests from me in order to avoid paying the proper amount in child support.

Sounds like the court date is a given and he is already up spooncreek if this is the case. Perhaps its time to put a lien on this property?

BS. "Chasing ambulances" is not exactly a flatering comment, a totally unnecessary remark. Do you mind if we "question" why you changed your board name?

He was suspended for a time, came back with the new name. Same bad attitude.

He has three strikes.Was he suspended two or three times.

He has three strikes.Was he suspended two or three times?

Towards the end of our stormy relationship I got pregnant and had a son

by him.My son is now 15 years old. His name is Scott and he's never met Danny.

Feel free to ask me any questins you might have about him.

Too.

Much.

Information.

:P

Wow! this thread is like a big ol' butterfly net

scoopin' up all the hammer shills left and right!

:o

I have a lot of fun reading this thread every day.

Can't believe so many persnickety people get all bent out of shape about it.

Jan is a grown women and really does not need any of us telling her how to behave.

I say, sit back and enjoy the free entertainment.

Our little message board is not going to decide the fate of society.

Too.

Much.

Information.

:P

Wow! this thread is like a big ol' butterfly net

scoopin' up all the hammer shills left and right!

:o

All we need now is another Stu shill to make this thread complete.

Hello, My name is Jan and I am Danny Dupcak's ex-girlfriend. I've been lurking these boards on and off for over two years and finally decided to join.

Danny and I dated for almost three years in the early 90's.

Jan,

Despite all my fooling around in your thread I wish you the best.Your son deserves to be supported finacilly.Best of luck.

Dennis

Send us a picture of you and danny together. It is that simple. Surely you have one after dating him for so long..................That will save us having to leave the country only to find an empty telephone booth................

Hello, My name is Jan and I am Danny Dupcak's ex-girlfriend. I've been lurking these boards on and off for over two years and finally decided to join.

Danny and I dated for almost three years in the early 90's.

Why did you lurk so long. Where does Cupcak live now. New York?