• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Use to Date Danny Dupcak

437 posts in this topic

I am new here so my opinion probably will be ignored, but what the hell I'm gonna give it anyway.

As I said in my first post, decided to join after many moons of interesting lurking.

I've learned a lot about the hobby here, and am still learning.

BUT I have to say this;

This is the single most embarrassing, mean spirited and bad tasted thread I have ever read.

It does nobody any favours.

It reflects badly on this 'Jan' woman.

It reflects badly on Mark Zaid Esquire (can't believe he has even endorsed this nonsense).

It reflects badly on a fair few board forumites (Go look at yourselves).

And most disturbingly of all it reflects extremely badly on CGC, for giving all this cr@p room to breathe.

Lock it down and put it out of its misery now.

Yeah, it's almost as annoying as your fake "hilbilly" accent posts. At least Jan is a real person and not some shilltastic former member hiding behind a Southern stereotype.

I am new here so my opinion probably will be ignored, but what the hell I'm gonna give it anyway.

As I said in my first post, decided to join after many moons of interesting lurking.

BUT I have to say this;

This is the single most embarrassing, mean spirited and bad tasted thread I have ever read.

It reflects badly on Mark Zaid Esquire (can't believe he has even endorsed this nonsense).

And most disturbingly of all it reflects extremely badly on CGC, for giving all this cr@p room to breathe.

Yeah, it's almost as annoying as your fake "hilbilly" accent posts. At least Jan is a real person and not some shilltastic former member hiding behind a Southern stereotype.

Don't take it personally Doc. You're still my #1 hillbilly. :grin:

BUT I have to say this;

Don't take it personally Doc. You're still my #1 hillbilly. :grin:

Coming from you, I wouldn't mind it at all. 969.gif

Why would Zaid vouch for her when he supposed to be out chasing ambulances?

He isn't a personal injury attorney primarily -- so I doubt he's "chasing ambulances"

Brian, we know who you and Mark are so I don't think you need to spend time on defending your statements.

Does anyone know who EastCoastExchange is?

EastCoastExchange is the former CarolinaComics. He has a long history of prickish behavior, so none of this should come as a surprise.

Andrew is the son of a lawyer so he thinks that gives him the privilege of looking down at a lot of people.

Ha Ha.

This internet stuff is messed up. People conversing with their alias. People pretending to be other people. People running around trying to figure out who is who. People acting like children.

Jan57. You have been here two nights, and really said nothing of value. That has to be by design, or because you really do not know much about Danny at this point in your life, or you are slow.

Since I do not believe that you are slow, and since you have his child, I have to believe you know something. Therefore, I believe this is by design. As has been stated, you just want to rattle Danny's cage a little on here so that an agreement can be reached (a settlement) c/w the back child support.

Now, since you might be taking this road to get your settlement, I have to suspect that you believe the court proceeding may not work out to your satisfaction. Hence, this cage rattling.

I wish you the best of luck, but personally, I am tired of reading this thread for next to nothing, except shills talking to themselves.

I'll check it in a couple of days and see if anything of value has been added.

Danny, do the right thing concerning your child. No matter what other low life stuff you have pulled,. It's your child for criminy sake. Your son! Be a f-en responsible man for once in your life. Not just a sperm donor. Even if you are the lowest scoundrel in this hobby, you can still be a decent father.

Jan57, please make sure that your son never reads this site, or any other comic book site.

BUT I have to say this;

Okay, he's been banned. Who was he?

Ha Ha.

This internet stuff is messed up. People conversing with their alias. People pretending to be other people. People running around trying to figure out who is who. People acting like children.

Jan57. You have been here two nights, and really said nothing of value. That has to be by design, or because you really do not know much about Danny at this point in your life, or you are slow.

Since I do not believe that you are slow, and since you have his child, I have to believe you know something. Therefore, I believe this is by design. As has been stated, you just want to rattle Danny's cage a little on here so that an agreement can be reached (a settlement) c/w the back child support.

Now, since you might be taking this road to get your settlement, I have to suspect that you believe the court proceeding may not work out to your satisfaction. Hence, this cage rattling.

I wish you the best of luck, but personally, I am tired of reading this thread for next to nothing, except shills talking to themselves.

I'll check it in a couple of days and see if anything of value has been added.

Danny, do the right thing concerning your child. No matter what other low life stuff you have pulled,. It's your child for criminy sake. Your son! Be a f-en responsible man for once in your life. Not just a sperm donor. Even if you are the lowest scoundrel in this hobby, you can still be a decent father.

Jan57, please make sure that your son never reads this site, or any other comic book site.

BUT I have to say this;

Okay, he's been banned. Who was he?

I'm not sure. I have a guess, but that's all it is.

Jan,

I appreciate your patience dealing with some of the Board jerks. I told you that you would probably get some poor taste jokes, and some skepticism, and possibly hear from some of Danny's shills. But, you've stuck it out. Good for you. (thumbs u

I hope that the hearing goes well. I think it is possible that one or more Board members will show up to get a current picture of Danny which would be of interest to many here. I hope for your sake that he will step up to his legal obligations to your son. If he doesn't, I think Mark will have fun getting his financial records and I think that those records will be of interest to the Boards as well. But, I would rather see you and your son taken care of, even if it means that Danny gets to keep his eBay secrets.

Jan,

I appreciate your patience dealing with some of the Board jerks. I told you that you would probably get some poor taste jokes, and some skepticism, and possibly hear from some of Danny's shills. But, you've stuck it out. Good for you. (thumbs u

I hope that the hearing goes well. I think it is possible that one or more Board members will show up to get a current picture of Danny which would be of interest to many here. I hope for your sake that he will step up to his legal obligations to your son. If he doesn't, I think Mark will have fun getting his financial records and I think that those records will be of interest to the Boards as well. But, I would rather see you and your son taken care of, even if it means that Danny gets to keep his eBay secrets.

(thumbs u

He isn't a personal injury attorney primarily -- so I doubt he's "chasing ambulances"

Brian, we know who you and Mark are so I don't think you need to spend time on defending your statements.

EastCoastExchange is the former CarolinaComics. He has a long history of prickish behavior, so none of this should come as a surprise.

Andrew is the son of a lawyer so he thinks that gives him the privilege of looking down at a lot of people.

Do you think he bought that ugly azz truck?

What posts made in this thread has led you believe that I "look down on people"? Is this your common rational for justifying my presence in being here? Your right, my inexperience in dealing with people has led me to make some statements on these forums that I deeply regret; but why keep reiterating it? What are you looking for an apology? In fact if one analyzes your last post you are in fact the one looking down at me. Nevertheless I have serious doubts that Jan is Dupcak's wife so I gave my opinion. I also meant no disrespect to Mark. I was only questioning how he manages to handle so many things and also balance a personal life. How could I have ever been so wrong? It was as though I was "questioning" the word of an almighty god.

What posts made in this thread has led you believe that I "look down on people"? Is this your common rational for justifying my presence in being here? Your right, my inexperience in dealing with people has led me to make some statements on these forums that I deeply regret; but why keep reiterating it? What are you looking for an apology? In fact if one analyzes your last post you are in fact the one looking down at me. Nevertheless I have serious doubts that Jan is Dupcak's wife so I gave my opinion. I also meant no disrespect to Mark. I was only questioning how he manages to handle so many things and also balance a personal life. How could I have ever been so wrong? It was as though I was "questioning" the word of an almighty god.

Welcome back Andrew.

Im just wondering how long it will be before you explode again.Im guessing its the first time someone disagees with you.

You do think you are better than everybody else.Just look at some of your old posts.Hopefully you can add some content to the boards this time.

If not at least you will be some comedy relief.

Dennis

PS kind of funny you called be a shill.Ironic.

She never said she was his WIFE...