• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink results....holy cr@p!

375 posts in this topic

I hate bidding on this site. I could not get them entered quick enough. People are losing money on CL. I would have paid 100.00 more for three books and the dang auctions are too close together and it takes too stinking long to place a bid. I tell myself this everytime, im not doing this again, but I did. I won only one of four.

I hate bidding on this site. I could not get them entered quick enough. People are losing money on CL. I would have paid 100.00 more for three books and the dang auctions are too close together and it takes too stinking long to place a bid. I tell myself this everytime, im not doing this again, but I did. I won only one of four.

What you should do is open separate windows for each book you are bidding on. Then you can bid on several at once. Not good for you, but great for the economy!

:wishluck:

I hear you placed a bid on the FF1 6.5 by the time I was outbid, couldn't place the bid for the 6.0.

On a positive note I'm proud to say I was able to buy the

Detective Comics #45 1st joker story in TEC.

:applause:

BTW, I thought the Flash #129 would have done better. I guess with a few of them arriving on the scene in the last year that will happen.

R.

Someone should nab this beauty that ends in about 7 minutes...

RAD065112009218_165445.jpg

Wow - sold for $150 over guide, and it's a white paged, 9.6 L.B. Cole. Amazing! ????

damn... what a great buy

As mentioned before, that book didn't meet reserve.

Someone scored a GL#1 at $6k pre-juice and shipping. 66% guide on a 6.0. I was $100 below but who knows how high they would have gone. (shrug)

What juice?

I thought Clink got 10% BP, no?

(Too many auctions all at once!)

BTW, I thought the Flash #129 would have done better. I guess with a few of them arriving on the scene in the last year that will happen.

R.

That is a book that I will take a bath on. Of course you shouldn't buy silver age when it is the sole highest graded. In just two years time it has gone from just 2 9.4s to 3-9.6 and 5-9.4s. That will seriously depress the value of a book. I like the idea of multiple windows. I will give that a try the next time.

R.

That is a book that I will take a bath on. Of course you shouldn't buy silver age when it is the sole highest graded. In just two years time it has gone from just 2 9.4s to 3-9.6 and 5-9.4s. That will seriously depress the value of a book. I like the idea of multiple windows. I will give that a try the next time.

I remember taking a look at Kapelka's early last year thinking "what a cool book" and then a few weeks later Ritter had one too...and then they starting sprouting.

:acclaim: I just set an all time GPA low on my DD #8. :tonofbricks: and I don't hold out much hope for my 2 remaining books.

If I remember correctly what you paid for the book, I would say you still did quite all right on the DD8. On the bright side, you really didn't set a GPA low (only because GPA does not record comiclink transactions) :P

If I remember correctly what you paid for the book, I would say you still did quite all right on the DD8. On the bright side, you really didn't set a GPA low (only because GPA does not record comiclink transactions) :P

I don't use GPA, but this surprises me that Comiclink transactions are not recorded by them. I think CL generates quite a few public transactions and if I were paying for market transaction data, I would want it to be included....why isn't it?

I believe that GPA needs permission in order to utilize the sales data, because they are charging for the service. For reasons unknown, comiclink does not allow GPA to record the sales data. For a minute GPA was recording their sales, but those were quickly removed. I have made some aggressive purchases on comiclink in the past that I wouldn't mind having reflected on GPA, but alas, I do not see this changing any time soon (if ever).